- A Cuckold by simple definition is a husband with an unfaithful wife - the husband could be willing or unknowing. Cuckolding is "the act" of making a husband into a cuckold. Now in terms of a lifestyle or D/s, cuckolding this is not simply about a wife going out to have sex with other men. It's a mind screw of the man's psyche and the wife is cuckolding him with his knowledge. The husband needs to be turned on or have other needs being met, such as being humiliated, dominated or simply being able to see his wife have an orgasm that for some reason he is not able to give her.
- There are also different degrees and flavors of cuckolding. Most couples into this type of lifestyle still have sex together, but with the wife enjoying or perhaps even preferring another man or men. Some couples are considered a lifestyle or extreme cuckold couples; meaning the husband is not allowed to have sexual contact with his wife/girlfriend. Many times this is accompanied by chastity for the submissive male, thus increasing his desire and submissive nature. The cuckold gets turned on by this jealousy, orgasm denial and humiliation.
- The wife still treats the husband very lovingly, though perhaps with a touch of dominance. However, the husbands usually wants the wife to treat them a certain way. This might include humiliation, extreme domination, watching a wife in sex acts with a lover, having the lover humiliate the husband etc.
- The key is that the husband finds "pleasure", on his own terms, when he is treated this way by his wife or girlfriend. It turns him on to know that she enjoys her newly found sexual freedom and dominance so she can have sex with other men.
- Cuckolding is not about cheating and cuckolding should be consensual. Otherwise it's simply cheating by the wife/girlfriend as she has an extra-marrital affair.
|Cuckolding & Humiliation|
Written by admin (maid lexis*)
Chastity, Cuckolding and D/s Relationships
Quote by Elise Sutton: "As far as cuckolding goes, I have explained what this represents in great detail. Done correctly, cuckolding is ultimately sex occurring within the psyches of the dominant wife and the cuckolded husband. It is an act of female liberation and male humiliation."
What is a Cuckold?
How chastity can get tied up into cuckolding:
For many cuckolding follows chastity as night follows day...
There are different degrees of submissive feeling and D/s relationships of different intensities, and for some this might be paraphrased... "Suffering is your reward slave"
If it is the decision of the one you adore and worship and have surrendered to, to keep you in chastity and cuckold you at some point, this is your reward. What meaning is your surrender if you resent the decisions of the one you have surrendered to?
It is certainly not chastity or being a cuckold which makes a submissive irritable or sulky. It is resentment and lack of acceptance of the decisions of one's Mistress which make him irritable or sulky. And far from feeling self-loathing, a submissive takes pride in obedience and in the genuine frustration and torment which he provides for his Mistress's amusement. As for the submissive feeling useless as a chastised and denied cuckold, quite the contrary, a chastised cuckold remains energetic, ever eager and pleasing, and accepts that the slightest detriment to his Mistress's mood may delay his next opportunity for release.
That is if submission means submission, which of course often it does not.
Chastity and cuckoldry are immensely powerful, dangerous, and easily abused. But within emotionally secure and appropriate relationships with prior discussion and mutual understanding they may be intensely rewarding for both the one who suffers and the one who enjoys the other's suffering as an act of love and absolute devotion.
Getting Started: Talking about it during sex or at other times is a start. Fantasizing about it for many is as far as they will ever get or want to go. Behind the excitement of being the cuckold or being the wife/mistress who is free to take a lover, are the many other factors that are not as exciting but, nevertheless, come with this lifestyle. The degree of the committment of the marriage bond as you introduce another sexual partner to enter, the knowledge that there are STD's and AIDS out there which certainly would alter your health, the fear of being exposed to your friends, family, or co-workers who are very conservative, and any potential religous issues. And there are more but each couple has to weigh the pros and cons and decide what "does it" for them.
Husbands who are denied intercourse with their wife
Husbands who are denied sexual intercourse, including oral and vaginal sex, with their dominant wife...
In some cuckolding relationships or marriages the Femdom may decide to take her male tothe next of submission through complete denial and replacement of intercourse. Note, this is simply denial of intercourse and not complete denial of orgasms. Her aim is to completely replace her husband as her sexual partner while maintaining a continued husband / Femdom marriage. Though this is probably not the norm, one might think different from reading stories online.
Now replacing her husband does not mean they don't continue to have a sexual and intimate relationship - far from it. Couples engaged in a cuckold lifestyle are often much more intimate emotionally and physically than when the husband was allowed inside his wife. This can take a husband, who is ready for it, into deep submission to his wife. The complete replacement of his access to intercourse can be a deep satisfying experience. But this takes time to build up to and an extraordinary amount of communication between partners.
Men desire sex with a wife/partner to satisfy two needs 1) to share in emotional intimacy with her and 2) to get sexual release. Both of these can easily be replaced in other ways without allowing the husband to engage in sexual intercourse with his wife.
Some examples (certainly not inclusive):
What cuckolds have in common despite the variety of ways they practice their lifestyle is submission. These are all very submissive males - especially sexually. Accepting their wife's sexual adventures with other men is the first serious step into openly accepting a submissive position in the relationship. Being denied sex and even having his penis locked in a chastity device while his wife remains available to other males greatly magnifies that sense of submission.
Cuckold Ground Rules
1. Husband has to trust wife not to become emotionally involved with any of the men she's with. The cuckolding lifestyle should provide sexual excitement and satisfaction to the marriage, an outlet of submission for the husband and dominance for the wife. The wife should remain "mostly" emotioally distant from her lovers.
4. If cuckolding the husband without his knowledge - a new spur of the moment lover, the wife should use her best judgement with the man/men and will leave any situation that doesn't feel "right."
Here is an interesting page on how to appraoch cuckolding with care: Cuckoldry? Certainly!
BlacksOnBlondes goes cuckoldBlacksOnBlondes but have you seen them lately? They have gone cuck. Its not just an interracial website anymore. Below are a few cuckold galleries:
View more cuckold vidoes here.
White servant couples!
written by tjryder, November 17, 2011
in our case i like having hubby clean me up after a ...
written by kinkycouple85, October 25, 2008
One of the most erotic experiences a cockold can have ...
written by luvmywifemore, June 30, 2008
A submissive cuckold male, while appearing to be ' ...
written by Ms. Darlene MacComb, November 20, 2007
Fantastic article, I wanna know MORE! AND I sure wanna ...
written by hiddensubmissive, September 28, 2007
I am a willing level 3 cuckold - which means I have no ...
written by Jills cuckold doug, May 24, 2007
The good and devotion cuckold is to serve his wife and ...
written by steve leon, April 25, 2007
yes...servicing my wife's lovers after they unload is ...
written by kimosabe48, February 18, 2007
I just joined the site and I envy all the submissive ...
written by Dressing Derek, February 04, 2007
When my Wife locks me in chastity my submissive nature ...
written by kentcuck, November 09, 2006
Cockolding is a very erotic experience for both the ...
written by luvmywifemore, October 09, 2006
The idea of a powerful Woman controlloing her slaves ...
written by SubMarkul, September 01, 2006