Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
MadelineIsWicked 468x60 Black ROS
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     different ways how to...   Re:NS4W : Celeb shows...   Re:Cassahhdee Needs her...   Re:Videos that make you...   Cassahhdee Needs her...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Newbie, new device and...   vivian is wondering if...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:NS4W : Celeb shows...   Re:DommeApple is Looking...   NS4W : Celeb shows...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of... 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Questions on Edging, Blue balls, and tease and denial (1 viewing) (1) Guest

Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Questions on Edging, Blue balls, and tease and denial
Questions on Edging, Blue balls, and tease and denial 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Greetings

I have been lurking around for a while and I am just not getting into some of this with my wife and I wanted to get some advice on the details.

What does it mean when you are being teased and it says to edge your self 3 times?

I ask because I just stop for a few seconds in between until it feels like I can stroke a few more times with out going to far. I noticed its the same thing I do when I am trying to hold an edge and ride it for a while. Whats the difference in edging and riding an edge?
Blue Balls I know what it feels like but I am having some strange things happen like I used to get off everyday and I started to tease the crap out of myself for 3 days and every day I edged myself for hours without cumming. I was really horny but my balls didn't hurt. Then on the 4th day I have sex with my wife and I can't even get it hard she gave me a BJ while I was eating her out but she stopped when I got to the edge and I went soft while she was cumming. When we started to try and have sex I was just as flacid as I could be. I almost came while I was soft but with a little work I got hard and had a very strong orgasm. It was so strong even that my balls hurt really badly after words. It was like the worst case of blueballs ever. It even hurt to walk.
Is it normal to get blue balls after you orgasm?

Just this past week I have been edging and teasing myself at least 20 times a day. I went 7 days without cumming at all. I have not had blueballs but my sex drive is through the roof. Well I decided that a week of being teased was enough when my wifes friend came over today. I could see her hard nipples through her shirt I guess it was cold but I could not stop looking at them I started leaking precum all over the insides of my pants and I got a really huge embarrassing hard on that was imposable to hide from her or my wife. Instead of trying to distract her friend from it my wife made a joke about it and told her friend that it looked like I was happy to see her and they both giggled at me. I turned bright red. Well anyways I went to my room and lubed up and started to stroke off and when I came it was the weakest orgasm I have had. I would have thought that after being teased for so long it would have been huge even when I was just about to cum I felt like it was going to be huge.

Do you guys have any idea why after being teased for a week that my orgasm was so weak?

One last question. I have a lot of pre cum it it best to stop before you tease yourself so bad that you start to leak or does that have any effect on the strength of your orgasm?

Thanks for all the advice sorry i am so long winded but I look froward to joining your great community.
Snot (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
I am new I don't know yet
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

View Main Profile Page for Snot

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy