Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
English Mansion Top 600x100 2
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     Re:NS4W : Celeb shows...   Re:Cassahhdee Needs her...   Re:Videos that make you...   Cassahhdee Needs her...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Newbie, new device and...   vivian is wondering if...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:NS4W : Celeb shows...   Re:DommeApple is Looking...   NS4W : Celeb shows...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of... 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Permanent chastity!
Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
At the time of typing (late November 2009), I have been wearing 24/7 a CB-6000 male chastity device for the past three months and orgasm denied for the same amount of time. I am keyholded by the very lovely, sweet and understanding Mistress Lucy.

Enforced chastity is what my little clitty needs, deserves and indeed craves! Sex is extremely pleasurable as is orgasm and ejaculation, but what I really love is the feeling of constant sexual frustration and the physical feeling of being locked inside a male chastity device! I am a chastity slut!

Enforced chastity and orgasm denial are my favourite fetishes. I get off through not getting off! I get pleasure from sexual frustration and unsated sexual desire. So what I really want is permanent chastity; i.e. indefinite, continuous, perpetual orgasm denial and enforced chastity!

Permanent chastity - NO more orgasms, NO more releases, just endless and merciless enforced chastity and endless and merciless orgasm denial! YES! The ultimate in chastity!

I have went as far as to respectfully inform Mistress Lucy that I would be happy for her to keep my padlock keys indefinitely!

The rules of permanent chastity are as follows. The device stays on 24/7 with no hope of release, unless one of the following stipulations occurs: (a) a medical emergency necessitates complete removal of the chastity device, (b) the device breaks through wear and tear and needs replacing, or (c) a better quality device is purchased and needs fixing into place. Unless one of these three stipulations arises, the male chastity device remains on permanently, with no hope of release.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, when I tell this to people, they cannot relate to it and cannot understand why anybody would crave to be permanently chaste!

So you have read my posting on permanent chastity, what are your thoughts on the topic.
chaste777 (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Kent, England, UK Birthdate: 1976-11-22
View Main Profile Page for chaste777

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8  
i do not see how i could keep as good of control of him without allowing the hope and eventual release every now and then.my control over him is directly related to the fact that on a certain day he gets to have a chance of release unless time gets added for bad behavior.i think your interest in permanent chastity is unique and interesting but when i tell my husband about this i think he will think your crazy,talk at you later after i bring this topic up to my husband.
april (Moderator)
happiness is a chastised husband
graphgraph
D/s Status
Female Dominant
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Dominant
Gender: Female goddessape71 Location: san diego Birthdate: 1971-09-30
View Main Profile Page for april

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
I say go for it! I understand...

Sherron
Sherron (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-2000
ExoBelt Chastity Tube
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Switch
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Try-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch
cdsherron
View Main Profile Page for Sherron

Logged Logged  

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 17  
Chaste777

"However, when I tell this to people, they cannot relate to it and cannot understand why anybody would crave to be permanently chaste! - So you have read my posting on permanent chastity, what are your thoughts on the topic. "

These are just my thoughts as they were asked for so be nice....

I think I speak for MANY (but not all) guys in chastity in that we want an orgasm but chastity places them under her control. In order to achieve them we have to work at pleasing the KH. We get rewarded for good behavior with an orgasm and the cycle copntinues. Almost every single chastity device store website touts better male control and relationship improvement through chastity. The web is full of stories about how disrespectful and apathetic husbands are brought to heel and marriages are saved through it.

The web is also has many stories about how the chastity is made permanent and the male is never allowed to have another orgasm for as long as he lives. I cannot relate to it as I fall into the previous catagory IE-my controled orgasms make me a better BF/slave. It is just how I am wired and it works for me.

Most men do not want to give up orgasms forever. We allow a reduction to fall into harmony with our wives and GFs or it plays a part in a BDSM scenario where it is used to torture us.

I have read that a male who is never allowed an orgasm ever again begins to lose interest in them as why bother to care? I am just curious, Does that concern you ?

I do understand your views on Chastity. It parallels the determination and willpower required of Dark-Age Monks of Europe during the pre-humanistic revolution. (Or Maybe David Blaine....) I do wonder though, could you go withoit an orgasm if you were not in chastity ? .

Your device is plastic so I suppose you kind of have a fail safe. Would you ever consent to being placed in a neosteel with a hot metal glue placed on the key abd then brokken off inside the lock ?

So you enjoy constant sexual frustration and the physical feeling of being locked inside a male chastity device but do you also have a sense of freedom of purpose now that your ability to have an orgasm is gone ?

No more elooking for girls, no more romance to get that sweet release....You are fulfilled now yes ?

My two cents,

rubberslave
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for rubber_slave

Logged Logged  

rubber_slave wrote:
Chaste777

"However, when I tell this to people, they cannot relate to it and cannot understand why anybody would crave to be permanently chaste! - So you have read my posting on permanent chastity, what are your thoughts on the topic. "

These are just my thoughts as they were asked for so be nice....

I think I speak for MANY (but not all) guys in chastity in that we want an orgasm but chastity places them under her control. In order to achieve them we have to work at pleasing the KH. We get rewarded for good behavior with an orgasm and the cycle copntinues. Almost every single chastity device store website touts better male control and relationship improvement through chastity. The web is full of stories about how disrespectful and apathetic husbands are brought to heel and marriages are saved through it.

The web is also has many stories about how the chastity is made permanent and the male is never allowed to have another orgasm for as long as he lives. I cannot relate to it as I fall into the previous catagory IE-my controled orgasms make me a better BF/slave. It is just how I am wired and it works for me.

Most men do not want to give up orgasms forever. We allow a reduction to fall into harmony with our wives and GFs or it plays a part in a BDSM scenario where it is used to torture us.

I have read that a male who is never allowed an orgasm ever again begins to lose interest in them as why bother to care? I am just curious, Does that concern you ?

I do understand your views on Chastity. It parallels the determination and willpower required of Dark-Age Monks of Europe during the pre-humanistic revolution. (Or Maybe David Blaine....) I do wonder though, could you go withoit an orgasm if you were not in chastity ? .

Your device is plastic so I suppose you kind of have a fail safe. Would you ever consent to being placed in a neosteel with a hot metal glue placed on the key abd then brokken off inside the lock ?

So you enjoy constant sexual frustration and the physical feeling of being locked inside a male chastity device but do you also have a sense of freedom of purpose now that your ability to have an orgasm is gone ?

No more elooking for girls, no more romance to get that sweet release....You are fulfilled now yes ?

My two cents,

rubberslave

Your two cents are most welcome! (You have a great profile, by the way!)
chaste777 (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1  
I have often wondered what the male mindset is when it comes to permanest chastity. Although I have one male submissive locked I do not think that I could possible never let him out. I perfer to treat him as I would like to be treated. Rewarded for good behavior and punished for bad. This intriques me because, if you get off by not being able to get off, perhaps it is something that I should consider for my submissive.
Silkers
Silkers (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-2000
D/s Status
Female Switch
Marital Status
Divorced
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for Silkers

Logged Logged  

Well i am about to enter into chastity with my Mistress, we have a cb2000 and we are going to get it installed in the next couple of days, any advise?
roadkingba (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-2000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Divorced
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for roadkingba

Logged Logged  

roadking - Get a solid ring if you can. Comfort is night and day. (Used to own a SuperGlide)

Chaste777. Glad you liked my post and my profile.
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/12/02 05:00 By rubber_slave.

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9  
Silkers, I can't speak for anyone else, but I have often fantasized about this very thing. From speaking with others over the last couple of years, I have come to think there are at least 2 different reasons why a man might desire this:

1. Some men might actually want to be truly locked up permanently. They get off on the bondage and control aspect of a women having their genitals under such strict control. These are the truly submissive ones who enjoy the domination itself. In this case, the DS relationship is the goal, and the chastity is simply a manifestation of it.

2. Other men - including myself, and probably most others - don't necessarily want to be *locked up* permanently, as much as they want the sexual excitement of being kept on the edge. This type of man may not be significantly submissive as must as he is seeking a tangible physical experience and the DS aspect is simply a means to an end - not the goal itself. He enjoys the sensation of being kept horny, being stimulated to the edge, and then denied release. These men don't want to become truly chaste. What they want is to be kept on that plateau of elevated sexual arousal. With these men, they will lose interest if their need for physical excitement is not met. NOTE: This does not necessarily mean that such men require orgasm. Orgasm is purely discretionary. What they require is physical stimulation to keep them horny. If you cause his internal ductwork to fill with fluids, he's going to want an orgasm, no question about it.

You need to know which bucket your male falls into. If he is in the second bucket, my recommendation would be to stimulate him regularly to keep him good and horny. Ex. once a week, restrain him and play with his genitals for an hour or so with no orgasm. It will drive him crazy. Then lock him back up. You might do this for a couple of weeks so that he will be good and desperate, and in the midst of stimulating him, ask him if he'd like it to be this way from now on. Stimulated and denied. If you have worked him into a pre-orgasmic fervor, I guarantee he will say 'yes'. Still stimulating him, ask him, "So you want me to take away your orgasms? Keep you just like this?" He'll say yes, I guarantee.

But I ask you - what is it he is really asking for? Not to be locked up forever more. It's the stimulation and denial of orgasm that he wants. He is *assuming* that at some point you will probably let him cum.
mlc1 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Lori's Chastity Tube
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch
View Main Profile Page for mlc1

Logged Logged  

mic1

wow. Very interesting.
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1  
Silkers wrote:
I have often wondered what the male mindset is when it comes to permanest chastity. Although I have one male submissive locked I do not think that I could possible never let him out. I perfer to treat him as I would like to be treated. Rewarded for good behavior and punished for bad. This intriques me because, if you get off by not being able to get off, perhaps it is something that I should consider for my submissive.
Silkers

Dear Ms. Silkers,

i think it all comes down to motivation. Is he motivated to please you?

What would it please you to do with him?

love, lara
lara (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Submissive
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for lara

Logged Logged  

mlc1 wrote:
Silkers, I can't speak for anyone else, but I have often fantasized about this very thing. From speaking with others over the last couple of years, I have come to think there are at least 2 different reasons why a man might desire this:

1. Some men might actually want to be truly locked up permanently. They get off on the bondage and control aspect of a women having their genitals under such strict control. These are the truly submissive ones who enjoy the domination itself. In this case, the DS relationship is the goal, and the chastity is simply a manifestation of it.

2. Other men - including myself, and probably most others - don't necessarily want to be *locked up* permanently, as much as they want the sexual excitement of being kept on the edge. This type of man may not be significantly submissive as must as he is seeking a tangible physical experience and the DS aspect is simply a means to an end - not the goal itself. He enjoys the sensation of being kept horny, being stimulated to the edge, and then denied release. These men don't want to become truly chaste. What they want is to be kept on that plateau of elevated sexual arousal. With these men, they will lose interest if their need for physical excitement is not met. NOTE: This does not necessarily mean that such men require orgasm. Orgasm is purely discretionary. What they require is physical stimulation to keep them horny. If you cause his internal ductwork to fill with fluids, he's going to want an orgasm, no question about it.

You need to know which bucket your male falls into. If he is in the second bucket, my recommendation would be to stimulate him regularly to keep him good and horny. Ex. once a week, restrain him and play with his genitals for an hour or so with no orgasm. It will drive him crazy. Then lock him back up. You might do this for a couple of weeks so that he will be good and desperate, and in the midst of stimulating him, ask him if he'd like it to be this way from now on. Stimulated and denied. If you have worked him into a pre-orgasmic fervor, I guarantee he will say 'yes'. Still stimulating him, ask him, "So you want me to take away your orgasms? Keep you just like this?" He'll say yes, I guarantee.

But I ask you - what is it he is really asking for? Not to be locked up forever more. It's the stimulation and denial of orgasm that he wants. He is *assuming* that at some point you will probably let him cum.

I am certainly in category number 1.
chaste777 (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Those are interesting categories. I certainly fall into category two. My wife doesn't really keep me as horny as I want her too. I think small whispers and touches during each day and then a long tease on the weekend with multiple edgings would be great. However I also want my wife to use the fact that I am so horny that I would do anything to either cum or just be played with. I am always surprised that she doesn't use that to get what she wants and doesn't seem to find teasing me completely fun, engaging and amusing. I am trying to just be happy that she keeps me locked up. 25 days since last orgasm. I would love for permanent chastity to be threatened but I have decided that my hard limit is one orgasm a year, either on my birthday or new years.

Any one else fee like they have a limit for time between orgasms that is long but shorter than never?
Quinn (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-2000
Other
BirdLock
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch
View Main Profile Page for Quinn

Logged Logged  

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9  
My wife is similar. She sees the benefit of me being locked up, but I think she thinks it would be "mean" to take things to that level.

If you want advice, I highly recommend this website. They have good information intended for more "normal" people who aren't necessarily into an alternative lifestyle. I.e. more mainstream. Your wife might take to this material more readily.

www.aroundherfinger.com/

If she likes to read, you may want to get her a copy of this book:

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/around-her-finger/41530

Or perhaps simply email her this link and let her read it:

www.aroundherfinger.com/women.html
mlc1 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Lori's Chastity Tube
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch
View Main Profile Page for mlc1

Logged Logged  

That's pretty funny, I read that book just last week. Good advice.
Quinn (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-2000
Other
BirdLock
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch
View Main Profile Page for Quinn

Logged Logged  

thank you mic1,

i have found the site aroundherfinger very interesting.

regards,
jan
jan (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Try-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for jan

Logged Logged  

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1  
I used to share in the "permanent" fantasy. I was actually quite serious about it and with the right person it could still be a possibility.....but....there are two things to remember:

1: To really be in the right D/s mindset, you have to tailor yourself to your Top. If your Top likes permanent chastity it is probably a good idea to at least try it. If she likes to give "o"s out now and again, it is up to you to accept her treats graciously. Anything else is just a scripted dynamic where you are directing the action.

2: Practically speaking, longterm chastity might not be what you think it is. I went for a long time a couple of times and found in each case that after about 100 days or so, i no longer was getting the "horny waves" that make chastity fun. I was getting used to being without and it just became a fact of life and while it was sexy on one level, it was increasing asexual on another. You might find that your body will have a hell of a ride initially....but eventually become too accustomed to chastity to make it interesting for either of you. (This is not true for everyone....but it is not nonsense either.)
kdpierre (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for kdpierre

Logged Logged  

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
kdpierre wrote:
I used to share in the "permanent" fantasy. I was actually quite serious about it and with the right person it could still be a possibility.....but....there are two things to remember:

1: To really be in the right D/s mindset, you have to tailor yourself to your Top. If your Top likes permanent chastity it is probably a good idea to at least try it. If she likes to give "o"s out now and again, it is up to you to accept her treats graciously. Anything else is just a scripted dynamic where you are directing the action.

2: Practically speaking, longterm chastity might not be what you think it is. I went for a long time a couple of times and found in each case that after about 100 days or so, i no longer was getting the "horny waves" that make chastity fun. I was getting used to being without and it just became a fact of life and while it was sexy on one level, it was increasing asexual on another. You might find that your body will have a hell of a ride initially....but eventually become too accustomed to chastity to make it interesting for either of you. (This is not true for everyone....but it is not nonsense either.)

I have past 100 days and I am still getting the horny waves!

I have been chaste for the past four months.
chaste777 (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 86  
As you might know me: there is always some tendency inside of me, trying to induce rethinking or such.

While reading this thread I often find the line: "Those who want this (permanent chastity that is) are the truly submissive ones!"

So the one's getting what they want are the true sumissives?

It's about the very old joke:
masochist: "please punish me!"
sadist: "no!"
masochist: "thank you!"

Aren't those really submissive, who DON'T get what they want (e.g.: cumming) - and still try to be good?

Just to think about it ...
sylvana chastity (Moderator)
laughing is holidays for the brain!
graph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Chastity Steel
Other
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Switch
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Try-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch
Gender: Male http://www.flickr.com/photos/104 Location: germany Birthdate: 1957-12-03
View Main Profile Page for sylvana chastity

Logged Logged  

sylvana chastity wrote:
As you might know me: there is always some tendency inside of me, trying to induce rethinking or such.

While reading this thread I often find the line: "Those who want this (permanent chastity that is) are the truly submissive ones!"

So the one's getting what they want are the true sumissives?

It's about the very old joke:
masochist: "please punish me!"
sadist: "no!"
masochist: "thank you!"

Aren't those really submissive, who DON'T get what they want (e.g.: cumming) - and still try to be good?

You are right. The real torture for me would be to be made to cum!
chaste777 (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5  
sylvana chastity wrote:

Lol - this made me laugh. I had a conversation with another Mistress the other day about submissives who think being submissive is all about licking pussy and massaging feet!

So being a submissive means that I as a Mistress should let you indulge in your kinks 24/7!? Shut up and do the laundry! (Don't worry, I do treat pet to his kinks every so often.... AFTER he's done the laundry! )

Permanent chastity wouldn't work in this house. I need that very special intimate connection with my pet, which means I need to have intercourse with him.

I could leave him locked for increasing periods of time, I could be satisfied by a Bull, but for the sake of our relationship, I still need to be able to have sex with HIM!
Mistress_Watchful (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
Female Dominant
Marital Status
Divorced
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Dom or Sub?
I am Dominant

View Main Profile Page for Mistress_Watchful

Logged Logged  

Owner of Chastity Mansion
www.chastitymansion.com rated
95% by Kinky Britain kinkybritain.co.uk/kinky/?cat=12
Member at FetLife - fetlife.com/users/327558
Follow me on Twitter - twitter.com/MsWatchful

Professional and Lifestyle Dominatrix - www.MistressWatchful.com

permanant chastity is possible. I had my last orgasm labor day 2008. I miss them alot and am always horny. over the past 2 months I have been seeing a theropist because I want to develope breasts and I told her I never wanted to be able to have an orgasm again. I will soon be starting off on a low dose of estrgen and will be trying chemical castration to see if I can handle it. Wife is meeting with doctor on thursday. Doctor has to make sure wife is on board with all this or Ishe wont prescribe meds. She says its an ethical thing. wife is fine with it. I will keep you posted.sissyslave jacklyn
sissyjacklyn (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Neosteel
Other
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for sissyjacklyn

Logged Logged  

hi my mistress is going to lock me up soon for good. i been in a cb3000 2yrs. i get out one time and thats it she says.
smdick (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for smdick

Logged Logged  

Re:Permanent chastity! 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3  
You're right Sylvana, it seems like every time that Mistress allows me an O i become very petulant. She's becoming more and more agitated with me because of this - it is, hopefully the last vestige of my "topping from the bottom" hence, She's diligently working to break me of it. Obviously, it is incumbant upon me to "get over it." Any suggestions on making that happen would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
cgdandshvd (Moderator)
sissy slave husband
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Access Denied
Sentinel
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for cgdandshvd

Logged Logged  

sissyjacklyn wrote:
permanant chastity is possible. I had my last orgasm labor day 2008. I miss them alot and am always horny. over the past 2 months I have been seeing a theropist because I want to develope breasts and I told her I never wanted to be able to have an orgasm again. I will soon be starting off on a low dose of estrgen and will be trying chemical castration to see if I can handle it. Wife is meeting with doctor on thursday. Doctor has to make sure wife is on board with all this or Ishe wont prescribe meds. She says its an ethical thing. wife is fine with it. I will keep you posted.sissyslave jacklyn

Your permanent chastity is certainly different from mine.

I have NO interest in castration, either physically or chemically.

My chastity is by means of a male chastity device; a CB-6000 to be precise.

I LOVE to feel sexually aroused. And I love to wear a male chastity device.

I love chastity with the ability to get sexually aroused. Without the ability to become sexually aroused, then chastity loses all its interest.
chaste777 (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy