Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
Stockroom ROS
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     Pumpkin Fucking Sissy...   Re:buddy of mine made...   Re:Spam Deleted!   Re:buddy of mine made...   Re:It became reality   Re:looking for the right...   Re:looking for the right...   Re:looking for the right...   Re:looking for the right...   Re:caught, now...   Re:looking for the right...   sissykatie is in full...   Re:looking for the right...   looking for the right...   buddy of mine made deal...   Re:Fancy a chat in...   Re:How to delete a... 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Chastity Training
Chastity Training 4 Years ago Karma: 2  
For the last 18 months Mistress has had me on a chastity training program that has intensified as time goes on. i'm locked 24/7/365 and allowed no more than 3 ruined orgasms per year. It was difficult at first but gradually i became accustomed to being denied for such long periods of time. At this point in time, though i'm in a state of perpetual horniness i have come to like the feeling of frustration that comes with chastity. At year's end Mistress Rita will announce Her new guidelines for 2011 and i sincerely hope that they are even more strict than they are now. i am truly grateful that Mistress has trained me to go without sexual pleasure.
Ritas slave (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
View Main Profile Page for Ritas slave

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:Chastity Training 4 Years ago Karma: 7  
You're a good boy, Rita's slave. My compliments to Rita. You're very lucky to have her strong and firm hand to guide and control you.
chirenon (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Gay
Dom or Sub?
I am Dominant

View Main Profile Page for chirenon

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Re:Chastity Training 4 Years ago Karma: 0  
3 per year is quite generous, Rita's slave! Has your wife tried a nice strapon yet? My wife began using the strapon many years ago, and that, for the two of us, is intercourse. I always experience "neargasms" when she takes me, and it is the one and only way I "cum". She says if I ever stop producing fluid as a result of her "cock" she will have to think of some other way to give me relief. Anything to do with the touching of my penis is not an option though.
houseslvsissy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
I Don't Own a Chastity Device
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Try-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for houseslvsissy

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/10/19 07:52 By houseslvsissy.

Chastised for 10 years & wouldn't know how to function at this point without it. Was cuckolded for 7 years, but my wife ended it after a 6 year relationship came to a painful end. We have great sex at times, though - it just never, ever involve my penis.

Re:Chastity Training 4 Years ago Karma: 2  
Three ruined orgasms per year may sound generous to you but this year Mistress gave me all three on the same day, so in effect i've only had one relief this year and now i'm not eligible for another until some time in 2011.
Ritas slave (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Re:Chastity Training 4 Years ago Karma: 2  
houseslvsissy wrote:
3 per year is quite generous, Rita's slave! Has your wife tried a nice strapon yet? My wife began using the strapon many years ago, and that, for the two of us, is intercourse. I always experience "neargasms" when she takes me, and it is the one and only way I "cum". She says if I ever stop producing fluid as a result of her "cock" she will have to think of some other way to give me relief. Anything to do with the touching of my penis is not an option though.

First of all, Mistress Rita is NOT my wife....she is my Mistress/girlfriend and we do not live together at this time. We are together 3 days per week. i am not allowed to touch my penis whatsoever. When a ruined orgasm is allowed it is administered by Mistress Rita's hand or by whatever way She directs me. i am not allowed to penetrate Mistress under any circumstance so a strap on is used to penetrate Her when She wants pleasure. Currently, my strap on training is that i must orally worship the strap-on. We have purchased a small strap-on and have begun anal strap-on training.
Ritas slave (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy