Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
Extreme Restraints - ROS
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:when will i be able...   Re:Hello!   Re:quick introduction   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Which devices are the...   Hello!   quick introduction   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:when will i be able...   Re:when will i be able...   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:when will i be able...   Re:The "Key" game.   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Toilet training 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Female cum vs. male
Female cum vs. male 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
After being locked and denied I have come to think that a female orgasm is a much more beautiful event than a males. Whether she cums from masterbation, oral stimulation or a hard cock the pleasure her body experiences is far more rewarding .
My feelings now are that a male ejaculation of cum is a gross sight and should be kept to a minimun. But to keep me on edge she keeps me in a constant state of horniness . She has instilled on me that one of lifes evils is male cum.
subby-rik (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Divorced
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Seeking Relationship? Yes
Seeking Play Partners? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

View Main Profile Page for subby-rik

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:Female cum vs. male 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 85  
Well - most of us in here don't care about the sight of male cum!

But how did the Beatles sing once upon a long ago:
"I've got a feeling, a feeling deep inside, oh yeah (oh yeah)
I've got a feeling, a feeling I can't hide, oh yeah (oh yeah)!"
sylvana chastity (Moderator)
laughing is holidays for the brain!
graph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Chastity Steel
Other
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Switch
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Try-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch
Gender: Male http://www.flickr.com/photos/104 Location: germany Birthdate: 1957-12-03
View Main Profile Page for sylvana chastity

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Re:Female cum vs. male 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
sylvana chastity wrote:
Well - most of us in here don't care about the sight of male cum!

But how did the Beatles sing once upon a long ago:
"I've got a feeling, a feeling deep inside, oh yeah (oh yeah)
I've got a feeling, a feeling I can't hide, oh yeah (oh yeah)!"

You speak for yourself! LOL!!! There are numerous male ejaculaton videos on my MP3 player!

xhamster.com/movies/249911/spritzing_cum...jackoff_wanking.html
chaste777 (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
Gender: Male Location: Kent, England, UK Birthdate: 1976-11-22
View Main Profile Page for chaste777

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2011/03/11 17:09 By chaste777.

Re:Female cum vs. male 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 85  
Wellll - if I had the choice between seeing it and feeling it....
sylvana chastity (Moderator)
laughing is holidays for the brain!
graph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Chastity Steel
Other
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Switch
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Try-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch
Gender: Male http://www.flickr.com/photos/104 Location: germany Birthdate: 1957-12-03
View Main Profile Page for sylvana chastity

Logged Logged  

Re:Female cum vs. male 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: -67  
This is sort of an interesting idea. That is the experience of an orgasm as detached from the "product" of an orgasm. Not being a female I have no actual experience of what a female orgasm feels like from "inside". A male's orgasm is definitely a release of "something" and it's that something that the poster and or his partner find unseemly. And so like so much of fetish they like to play in the arousal phase which every can agree on is quite pleasurable... and skip the orgasm which leaves the male in a "asexual" period of downtime until he is ready to "accept" arousal. But the idea of continual arousal... if possible... sounds like a good deal... of one worthy of consideration.

From the female partner's perspective... an aroused partner would be sort of flattering I would think as it makes her feel her sexual power to arouse. Think of the reverse... a women whose "presence" or presentation has no effect on the sexual arousal and ability to "perform" sex.

Jill loved the fact that whenever she wanted to she could turn her partner on to a willing "stud" to service her. In fact, over time she almost expected him to come to attention and remain in readiness in her presence. At first, it wasn't all the difficult, things were new between Jack and Jill and it was the novelty of her and the promise of sex that allowed him to easy develop a raging hardon when she did something as let her leg brush up against his in a restaurant as they first dated. Jill of course noticed this and played it to her advantage. Jack was very agreeable at easily manipulated when erect and desiring sex with Jill. To make sure this didn't change Jack was managed with finesse by Jill.

Over time she had to ramp things up a bit to keep things novel... to keep Jack on edge. This included provocative dress and kinky styles at times and sometime she would meet him at his office at the end of the day wearing tall boots and a leather mini dress and as soon as he saw her his cock would bulge in his trousers. At times when they sat together in the movies of driving somewhere Jill would out of no where when least expected fondle Jack's cock making stain even harder.

Jill decided that is how Jack must be for her... and Jack seemed to be unable to resist her seduction. Jill loved her sexual power over Jack and she felt rather unique amongst her girl friends for this. And she decided that this was the ultimate way he could love her sexually... remain in a constant state of desire and preparedness for her.
DSanderO (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
I Don't Own a Chastity Device
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for DSanderO

Logged Logged  

i absolulety agree with you. Constant arausal and denial is essential for male obedience.
sissy_alyssa (User)
Released, and locked again!
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Married Cuckold
Marital Status
Married - wife is looking (cuck)
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for sissy_alyssa

Logged Logged  

The best thing for me is when My Lady reaches an orgasm.For me when allowed inside it is like an explosion and so great it almost hurts.
Sincerely mypet
mypet (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Married - wife is looking (cuck)
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Seeking Play Partners? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for mypet

Logged Logged  

Re:Female cum vs. male 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 17  
This may be a bit off topic but after being locked in my full belt last year, I have not been allowed to come. My orgasms have beeen taken away permanently and I am only milked now. However having said that Mistress also increasingly moved my pleasure center to my nipples, so to me, gentle nipple play is now the same as her stroking my cock and I can come from it. However my cuming is now like a womans in that it is internal and the sensations during my "milking" start at my nipples, run through my chest, into my stomach and abdomen and prostate and during release my legs lock up and most of my body muscles tense up as I lose control and the fluid comes out.

It is akin to a womans full body orgasm but there is little sensation in my penis. Gone is the pulsing squirting and instead it oozes out in a heavy flow. This lasts longer than what my orgasms used to be like. My penis strains against the steel tube at first and then softens. It is tightly locked up between my legs so an erection is not possible. After it finally stops I am exhausted but still horny and so the next day its like I never came at all.

Mistress also uses a strap on me regularly and keeps me plugged most of the time. She is keen on the idea that one day she will make me cum by fucking me. Basically my penis is no longer of any use to me....

rs
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for rubber_slave

Logged Logged  

Or to her!

Obviously some women, such as your wife apparently have no interest be having a cock inside their pussy. Like you her sexual pleasure has been somewhat displaced away from coitus. Perhaps, for her cunnilingus gets her off or maybe even whipping you. None of this matters as long as you two are fine with it. I suppose that since I assume that you have both arrived at this place.. or are even heading somewhere else, where you are or where you going is a better place than where you've been.

It certainly is interesting and you seem to have a rather obsessive focus on your female dominated life and demonstrable expression thereof. I find in remarkable that you have been able to be as rigorous (or obsessive) to the exclusion of so many other things, but again if it's what make you happen, and you hurt no one it matters not. I think most people are simply too lazy, or too undisciplined and too concerned to be so mono focused, or too concerned to be so isolated from the larger community or too something to embark on such a committed lifestyle.

I don't know what to make of it, frankly, but it's interesting to read about it and know that such things actually do happen.

What is the reason to make you cock useless? Can't she completely dominate you without doing that? Or is it that the cock embodies the essence of your masculinity and for her domination means to completely removed your maleness? Just a guess.
DSanderO (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

Logged Logged  

Re:Female cum vs. male 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: -1  
I've had to restrain my Goddess to make sure she goes through a full orgasm, for some reason she kicks me back just before peaking, almost as though she edges herself. We both very much enjoy our genital areas as our focus points, but we don't limit ourselves to other areas. We also like our nipples, body massages with my tongue, receiving spankings, and taking her strapon. Those are enough to push us closer, but we finish inside of her. Chastity is just an erotic angle to quench her jealousy when we're apart.
Armando (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for Armando

Logged Logged  

I enjoyed everyones postings.

As a submissive I thank those that gave me a good tongue lashing and take their advice and try to learn from them.

Some may have gotten off the track of my original posting but it is always good to hear others ideas.
subby-rik (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Divorced
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for subby-rik

Logged Logged  

DSanderO

For her its about control and total obedience.

To keep me locked up like this allows her to completely control how and when I cum. If I displease her and am not submissive at all times, I go longer between milkings and get severely whipped so obviously I am her slave now.

I used to masterbate alot when I was not in chastity and therefore I was sated and my attitude and drive to please her was poor. I was submissive only when I wanted to be and at other times I would just tell her I am not in the mood.

Once she locked me up and saw the huge change in me she wanted it to be that way 24/7....Thus 24/7/365 chastity in a steel belt permanently.

Also intercourse kind of hurts her so she does not miss it much. I miss it but I have accepted my life as a slave now. Its a slow process and she slowly pushed my limits one at a time until what I used to say "...that will never be me !" has become everyday and common place.

Its not all fun and games and is hard work. I have gone through a lot of phsychological changes over the past 2 years with this. She made my cock useless to keep me submissive and humble and under her complete control. She cannot control me as much or really very much unless she has control over my orgasms....again the reason for the belt.

I never ever imagined my life would be like this but it is and if it wasnt, I would wish it was.

I am locked in a latex bondage chastity s&M sex fantasy 24/7 for which there is no escape and I am ok with this.

Its not for everyone but it works for us.
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Speaking of strapons, I love taking one, my Goddess is so natural at it the first time I finally got her to wear it. She pushed down on my back, I was in sissy heaven. To rubber_slave, has your Mistress ever been into trying anal sex? Mine definitely won't unfortunately
Armando (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

Logged Logged  

aromero3,

My Mistress keeps me plugged most of the time and fucks me with a strap on regularly.

rs
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Yes indeed, that's a good thing. I'm trying to work in a fun schedule with us. I want her to finish me off every other day with her strapon after oral and sex with her. She'll do most things to me sissy-wise once she's satisfied.

I was wondering previously if your fiancé has ever allowed you in through her rear side, since there are some females who like or prefer this or vaginal intercourse for reasons such as your fiancé's. We've tried with her and she does not like that.

On that note, I hope one day you succeed in having a full female-like orgasm, I know mine aren't like that, but I love getting milked. Looks like effectively you're like a bottom boy, there are gay guys who simply don't like using their penises for sex, in your case it looks like your Mistress has forced this upon you. It's too bad your not bi, someone like me would probably appreciate your cock. Other than that though, you've definitely proven your persistence and have not traded her away for another woman just to have intercourse.

If it were my case I'd probably do the same, however instead of locking up, I'd probably resort to male sex in my case. I thought it was almost going to be that way too since sex is usually initially painful on our daily love sessions. But patience paid off and I turned a stale relationship into a loving nympho. She's always first, always!
Armando (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

Logged Logged  

There is a straw man argument often heard that a male who masturbates has no interest in "pleasing" his wife. How bogus is that! He only pleases his wife because he wants to get off? Ha?

This whole paradigm is built on a foundation of selfishness. However, it sanctions the female to be selfish for some reason or perhaps one could say the KH because the genders don't matter.

I don't think people understand sex and how to share it as much as they could. What they do is deconstruct it and reconstruct sex, using the need for sex... into a game of power or control.

Who said power and control has to be part of the equation? Why do people need to exchange power? Why not get rid of power?

When you look out at the world abuse of power is one of the most troubling things in the world today. Power corrupts and absolutely power corrupts absolutely.

I don't expect anyone to change because another paradigm out there is that "power is sexy".

Houston... we've got a problem.
DSanderO (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

Logged Logged  

Re:Female cum vs. male 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3  
But many people enjoy the exchange of power - it allows a "fantasy" to come to life. Most men could find a way to get out of their chastity device and sub women could just walk away. But the sub finds the situation exciting and enjoyable or they would stop being submissive...right?

Maybe I should just speak for myself, I find it very enjoyable. Additionally, I like the way orgasm denial changes me emotionally. Hormones are EXTREMELY powerful chemicals. Changing their concentrations in the body do extraordinary things, sometimes good, sometimes bad.
milamber69 (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Pansexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for milamber69

Logged Logged  

Hormones DO impact on our mental landscape. Perhaps chastity does change the male's hormone balance and some might find this a better state to live in. Clearly many will say arousal feels good and more arousal feels better.

And then you have the more extreme where the normal sexual response is changed, denied or destroyed for some emotional reasons. I can't say if this is good bad or indifferent. It seems to be a rather odd way to enjoy the sexual pleasure that our bodies can provide. But of course, everyone own's their own body and can do with it what they want as long as it doesn't harm others.
DSanderO (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

Logged Logged  

I've been experimenting with prostate stimulation for the last few years with specially designed toys for this purpose.

It takes a lot of practice and most take months or a year to achieve prostate or anal orgasms which have nothing to do with the penis. These types of orgasms almost never produce ejaculation and often the penis does not even get hard. They are much more intense, last longer, and have no refractory period like traditional male orgasms.

Many who practice this describe (presumably of course) penile ejaculatory orgasms akin to a woman's clitoral orgasm and the prostate induced orgasms similar to a woman's G-spot orgasm. The male version is often referred to as the P-spot.

Personally I have yet to achieve the orgasms some speak of but I have had some close calls and I can tell you they are NOTHING like regular orgasms.
easternsub (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for easternsub

Logged Logged  

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy