Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
Irreverent 728x90
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     Re:jemima never knowed...   Re:jemima never knowed...   jemima never knowed her...   Re:Jailbird from Mature...   Wife loves the new Bon4M   Re:Jailbird from Mature...   Re:Jailbird from Mature...   Re:Goddess Petra   Giocattolo da torturare   Re:Jailbird from Mature...   Jailbird from Mature...   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:when will i be able...   Re:when will i be able...   Re:make me wear sissy... 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: One year in chastity
One year in chastity 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 17  
Hello all

Happy 4th.

I have been locked in a full steel chastity belt for just about one year now.

Concepts She has been experimenting with lately;

First there must be discipline and not play,

Second the individual must be humiliated to suppress the male ego

Third is the chastity for real not playing

Step four is deprivation

Now the final step is to rebuild that person into what the Mistress specifically wants.

Result = I am not who I used to be.

rs
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

View Main Profile Page for rubber_slave

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:One year in chastity 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -1  
Congratulations, keep your head up high and you cock tucked down low. If you're still here is because both your head and genitals are screwed down tight . How about some highlights of the year? Good/bad things, lessons learned, maybe some actual pics?
Armando (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for Armando

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Re:One year in chastity 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
Oh I like those principles (concepts). I really do.
Girlsy (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
I Don't Own a Chastity Device
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for Girlsy

Logged Logged  

Greetings all. Long time member of CnC, and a recent member here at ChastityLifestyle.

my Domme (M) and i have been practicing 24/7 chastity and orgasm denial since April. Tomorrow is my birthday, and taking a cue from some other websites, including the Male Chastity Blog (very classy site), i will be kept in 24/7 chastity, and complete orgasm denial, for a full year...365 days...beginning July 2nd.

Tomorrow, i will have the opportunity to be released from chastity, and to experience the pleasure of a real orgasm with M. After that, my year of denial begins.

There will be no exceptions.

Chastity is via a JailBird from MatureMetal, with a CB6000S for when i need to travel (air). It has been, and will remain, 24/7.

my only method of release will be via milking, which will take place every couple of weeks. i will be secured in the Stockade (Extreme Restraints), and milked, after which i will be required to swallow my fluid.

M will be taking a lover to provide Her with the sexual satisfaction that i am not allowed to give Her, or receive from Her. i will be required to clean Her after each time She takes a lover to bed.

It should be an interesting year. i will keep the board updated as the year progresses.

R/
sam401

sam401 (User)
smart-ass masochist
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for sam401

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2011/06/30 07:06 By sam401.

Yes congradulations that is fantastic. Really identify with you are not who you used to be. The losing of your male ego by humilation does work on many levels.
enjoying the changing too
Sincerely mypet
mypet (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Married - wife is looking (cuck)
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Seeking Relationship? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for mypet

Logged Logged  

Re:One year in chastity 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3  
Wow, Sam401, best of luck! In some ways I am jealous. In others I would be intimidated by the foreknowledge of other lovers being involved. I have toyed with the idea in my mind and think I could handle it if I were allowed to service them during/after. I think being left out would be much harder. But it is still a lot to wrap the mind around.

We have teased about her being able to have sex with whomever she desires. But to my knowledge she has remained completely faithful.

Best of luck!
milamber69 (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Pansexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for milamber69

Logged Logged  

M has a fairly high sex drive. With me being in orgasm denial, it was necessary to find a way to keep Her sexually satisfied.....

Tongue and toys can only do so much. In order for me to be kept in denial for a full year, the decision that She would take a lover was a completely logical move. i am the one in denial, not Her.

And it affords Her the opportunity to further my humiliation by (a) forcing me to clean Her any time She takes a lover to Her bed, and (b) chaining me in the bitch closet, and making me to listen to Her fuck Her playmate, by way of an installed baby monitor.

When you add it all up...the 24/7 chastity, permanent denial, and the humiliation of listening to Her with Her playmate, and then cleaning Her afterwards...it should make for a very interesting year.

And that's not even taking into account the whipping, caning, humiliation, and ball-kicking that we already enjoy.....

sam401 (User)
smart-ass masochist
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Re:One year in chastity 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2  
hello rs. I really appreciate your posts as they are truly instructive for me and help me frame potential realities
of this lifestyle. my question is: was or is your MISTRESSES vision for who you are becoming to be made known to you by HER or is it something that is unfolding as a mystery? and is feminization part of the process or the desired result?
thanks for your sharing
allockedup (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Pansexual
Seeking Relationship? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for allockedup

Logged Logged  

i couldn't imagine doing this for a year
sissyjazmine (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
The Curve
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for sissyjazmine

Logged Logged  

Re:One year in chastity 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 17  
sissyjazmine - Neither could I....but when you dont have the key, you cant take it off, and you are whipped severly and denied for even longer just for complaining, you get used to it.

mypet - I know YOU understand

sam401 - The cuck thing is a deal breaker for us. I will stay with her for life as long as we are monogomous. She will stay with me for life as long as she can keep me as a slave in 24/7/365 chastity. For some its a fantasy but not for us.

aromero3 - This road she has put me on has been more challenging than anything I have ever done but I am getting used to it.
Good things - The love she shows me and the constant play and milkings I get. We live the good life and are in love.
Bad things. - Mourning the loss of my penis, A whipping I got once for really screwing up, the boredom, humiliation and frustration I feel when I am kept locked in rubber and restraints all day at home while Mistress goes out with her friends.

rs
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

rubber_slave wrote:
sissyjazmine - Neither could I....but when you dont have the key, you cant take it off, and you are whipped severly and denied for even longer just for complaining, you get used to it.

mypet - I know YOU understand

sam401 - The cuck thing is a deal breaker for us. I will stay with her for life as long as we are monogomous. She will stay with me for life as long as she can keep me as a slave in 24/7/365 chastity. For some its a fantasy but not for us.

aromero3 - This road she has put me on has been more challenging than anything I have ever done but I am getting used to it.
Good things - The love she shows me and the constant play and milkings I get. We live the good life and are in love.
Bad things. - Mourning the loss of my penis, A whipping I got once for really screwing up, the boredom, humiliation and frustration I feel when I am kept locked in rubber and restraints all day at home while Mistress goes out with her friends.

rs

To each their own. With me being in orgasm denial, we...WE...decided that She would take a lover to give Her what is forbidden to me. i have no problem with it, especially given the fact that i will be required to clean Her afterwards. What more could a locked sub ask for?

Your situation works for you, and mine works for me. It's not about who's right, or wrong...it's about both of us enjoying what we have, right?

r/
sam
sam401 (User)
smart-ass masochist
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Looks like she gives you plenty of attention in her own style. Even if she leaves you hanging while she has girls night out, I would relish being able to escape into subspace, I mean she did take the time to strap you up. I have yet to experience subspace in this form. If this is your reality and you are committed, then look forward to your wedding! Maybe have a funeral for your former man thing, it's not a part of your relationship and never will be. Man up, or lock up! Cheers to another kinky year! And remember she wears the penis not you.

Attached: A flower for your dead penis! May it reincarnate into an awesome strap-on you love taking from your mistress! Happy bottoming

. .'
:`...' `.,' '
`. ' .**. ; ; ':
` ``:`****,' .' :
..::. ``**":.'' `.
.: `: ; `,' :
`: ` : ;
: : : ;
: : : .:
: : :..,' ``::.
`....:..' ..:;''
.: . ...::::
,'''''``:::::::
`::::
`::.
`::
. ,. ::::' ,..
.'.' ``. :: .'.. `.
' .: :: ,'.' .
.' ,' .:::::: ,.' .:::.
.' .' ..:' ::: ., .;' ~
,;::;.::'' ::.:..::'
~ ::;'
::
,:::
::.
`::

Get them from:
bashful.gcsu.edu/~mikeh/ascii/flowers.picts
Armando (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

Logged Logged  

rs, let me apologize for "piggybacking" on your thread. i was planning to start a thread regarding my "Year of Denial", but your thread was already here, and i didn't see any sense in starting a second, almost identical thread.

It was not my intent to take away from your post. The fact is that my level of submission, and the D/s relationship i am in, pales in comparison to the level of submission and dominance that you are living.

Anyhow, i apologize if i offended, and thanks for your opinion on the journey ahead.

r/
sam
sam401 (User)
smart-ass masochist
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

rs,

the whipping sounds harsh. what other severe punishments for wanting/trying to get out or accidentally orgasming while let out?

sj
sissyjazmine (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
The Curve
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for sissyjazmine

Logged Logged  

sam - Never been a fan of having my threads hijacked but no offense taken. Also , yes, it is about both of us enjoying what we have. If you have found what you want then you are luckier than most. I usually post a little and then people read my profile and then I get MSGs with all manner of erotic questions which I always answer. I love answering questions and writing about my life as a slave as it is a good outlet to share with others what I obviously cannot share in life with vanillas. Thankfully we are active in the BDSM community and most of my friends are kinky and know exactly what my life is like so I really do live it 24/7.

sissyjazmine - . Thats just the point. I want out very badly sometimes but cannot get out no matter what so I stopped trying. The belt has defeated me. I am not let out nor am I likely to be again. I have been locked up in this belt for about a year now and it has not come off even once. Mistress has techniques developed through experimentation that allow her to milk me. This ensures I am entirely dependent on her for pleasure and it is given very sparingly. This also ensures her complete control over me at all times which is exactly how she wants it. My body is hers to do with what she will and my brain goes along for the ride.

the whippings can be very harsh. Her favorite saying is " I can do anything to you whenever I want and there is nothing you can do about it, can you slave? "

aromero3 - Mistress does have her own style but it was developed through intense study of 24/7 D/s and BDSM from the writings of some of the best Fem-Dommes in the world and she has also trained with skilled female Dommes (some of them Pro) and continues to do so several times monthly. This is often accompanied by her dressing me in rubber and then locking me in steel cuffs and chains while she spends a relaxing evening with various Dominants learning how better to train me and things to do to me. Invariably she is full of surprises from techniques she learns but she always keeps them a secret until she implements them in her never ending training program I am under going.
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Wow, she is doing a fantastic job then. It looks like there is a strong dynamism in what she does and seems to be proactive in it. There probably is little repetition in your sessions.

Some fun questions of curiousity:
Do you enjoy the unique milkings more or getting it thoroughly with a strap-on? And what do you get more of? I personally would take the strap-on more.

I'm sure I could be compelled to love it more than taking my girlfriend. But I'll settle for getting it as a once in a while reward for good oral and penetration.
Armando (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

Logged Logged  

aromero3 - The milkings are much more pleasurable than when she fucks me with a strap on for sure. When she does it, she is as gentle as she can be putting it in but once I am comfortable she fucks me hard and fast and she usually whips my ass and thighs with a cane and/or a crop so it is not very much fun for me. Being milked is much better.

I would say she fucks me more than she milks me.
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Very cool, I love getting spanked medium lightly, just the right amount of force and speed and I can convert it to pleasure, maybe you need the right frequency and amplitude. I can get compelled to release in this way, since it rarely happens through normal sex. However, when she wants me to release, then I ride her strap-on and have her spank me lightly, it almost certainly does the trick.

How about you? Do you have your female-style release every time through either of your methods used? And maybe we can see some pics of you or both some day?
Armando (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2011/07/02 14:33 By aromero3.

Re:One year in chastity 3 Years ago Karma: 1  
rubber_slave wrote:
Now the final step is to rebuild that person into what the Mistress specifically wants.

Congratulations, rubber slave dear, on how far you have come!
(or not come, if you take the other meaning)

Do you have any idea who Mistress intends you to be?

Lara
lara (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Submissive
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for lara

Logged Logged  

Re:One year in chastity 3 Years ago Karma: 17  
Armando - It is nice that you can cum from a strap on. I wish I could but it is not Mistresses inention to give me a release when she does this. It is to demonstrate her authority and power over me by violating me so intimately and making it pretty uncomfortable while she does it.

My releases are from nipple stimulation and vibrating the tube my penis is locked into behind the shield on my belt.
Nothing really comes out except some clear fluid and an hour later I am just as horny as before. These "releases" are reffered to by her as milkings and the sensation I would describe as simuilar to having a more feminine orgasm as it is mostly internal, goes through my whole body, and my penis is still mostly flaccid as the belt does not allow any room for an erection whatsoever.

Pics ? No. I do not think I will ever post here any pics of myself or Mistress but if you live in my area and are active in the BDSM community then you know what we look like. I am a fairly handsome and well built guy and she is a blonde haired blue eyed swedish beauty who loves 5 inch heels.

rs
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy