Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     Re:serving women   Re:Long term wear with...   Re:serving women   Re:sissykatie is missing...   Re:dilbert56 Day 3 in...   sissykatie is missing...   Re:serving women   Re:dilbert56 Day 3 in...   Re:dilbert56 Day 3 in...   dilbert56 Day 3 in...   Re:Which device   New here, not to...   Re:serving women   Re:serving women   Re:serving women   Re:Which device   Which device 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Exobelt Extreme review (2 viewing) (2) Guests

Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Exobelt Extreme review
Exobelt Extreme review 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
My Exobelt Extreme arrived a few weeks ago. I posted a review on another forum already, so some of you may have already read my post. Because there are not many reviews to be read on the internet about this interesting device, I felt like reposting it on this forum. If you don't mind a few mistakes in my English (I'm Dutch), I will give you my opinion.

When I received it, it immediately reminded me of something I read in one of the reviews about another Exobelt device: "it looks a bit like a home-made device". However, this does not mean that the functionality suffers from this.

The concept is very interesting: the penis is not held in the tube by having your balls trapped between rings. It works by clamping the penis in the middle. Yes, the balls are trapped as well, but do not suffer much pulling force during an erection attempt, as in contrast with a ball-trapped device.

If the proper spacers are used (quite a puzzle), pulling out is really hard or impossible. The profile is very small, because the device is compact. Very suitable for the average sized guy (not for those who do not fit within a CB3k or CB6k).

So far, so good. The product meets the expectations.

Now the disadvantages.
1. The large locks spoil the small profile. These HAVE to be replaced with smaller ones.
2. There are many loose parts and everything quickly falls apart if you are nog very careful putting everything together. I suggest that - at least - the metal rods be fixed to the white plastic part.
3. Skin is easily pinched while putting it on. Foreskin may protrude at the top.

Hopefully with some experience it becomes easier to put this device on.

I expect the Exobelt Extreme or its successor to become more successful if it is slightly improved. I like the concept very much. For now, however, I would only recommend it to people who don't mind buying smaller locks and who don't mind the difficulties with getting it on.

I am not sure how the device will prove to be when used long term. This will be for someone else to discover, for I will switch to the Lancelot device from Madame-dura.com (I like the flexibility of it when dressed in jeans).

Hopefully others will also write their (independent) review.
Tom (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

View Main Profile Page for Tom

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:Exobelt Extreme review 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Thanks Tom!!!
chastized one (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-2000
Neosteel
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Try-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

View Main Profile Page for chastized one

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  
The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95