Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
Stockroom ROS
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     The Little Red Devil now...   Re:What is good chastity...   Re:What is good chastity...   What is good chastity...   Re:How to delete a...   Re:How to delete a...   Re:well the wife just...   Re:well the wife just...   Re:Crossdressing Club...   Re:well the wife just...   Deleted Spam   well the wife just told...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Crossdressing Club...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you... 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
How do you get use to full time chastity belt? (1 viewing) (1) Guest

Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: How do you get use to full time chastity belt?
How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2  
Ok so my wife and i bought a CS-100 knock off. The real belts just cost too much to start out with. We wanted to make sure i am able to tolerate it for months at a time. I say months but i know it will be permenant. Anyway my wife absolutely loves the belt. She actually has a picture of me naked only wearing the belt on her cell phone. She has it set so whenever i call her it appears. Its my picture with Genevieves' Slave. It really turns me on as well as her. Any who, I have been locked up for about a week or so. Im trying not to count the days. Wearing this belt has been very hard. It is on very tight to be secure of coarse. And that it is, very secure. The thing is i never forget im wearing it. Its drving me crazy. I can hardly fall asleep wearing it. Its actually made me forget about the fustration of not having any orgasm since new years. The cb6000s felt so much better. My wife doesnt want me to go back to it. She loves not seeing my cock and just the shiny stainless steel. She really wants me to stay locked in the belt. I want to make her happy but this is crazy. She has been leaving the keys at her job. They have been there since we got it . She only wants to bring a key home every 2 weeks for cleaning. She loves taking me from the rear and using the belt as a handle to slam me. Also she loves seeing me dribble cum out of the hole. So she isnt going to let me out anytime soon. So how in the hell do you get use to this. It is very annoying. It does turn me on too just like my wife. It is amazing that you guys or girls wear these 24/7. i give you alot of credit.
oct29slave (User)
ONLY TIME WILL TELL
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
View Main Profile Page for oct29slave

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
So your wife doesn't want or need penetration from you? My wife misses the closeness from intercourse with me to ever have me locked up for to long. I wish she would keep me locked longer but I know it's not up to me. But she feels denied when Im locked also. hmmm, anyway I do use a dildo in her but she misses me in her. So anyway I am locked now but don't know for how long this time till she wants me in her. I know I don't need to cum and I get right back in lock up after but I would like lock up without getting out at all for like a month but so far she can't make it for that long.
subchar (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual

View Main Profile Page for subchar

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Im sort of in the same position. Im waiting for my cb600s to be delivered. Once its on I wont be getting out often, if at all.
jester68 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
I am new I don't know yet
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for jester68

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5  
How do you get used to it... well, everyone is different.

Like you I'm kept in a CS-100. I'm not in it because I want to be in it, I'm in it because She wants me in it. I value the relationship we have and She has made it very clear that the only way the relationship will continue is on Her terms. No, it's not easy. I'm horny all the time and like you I've discovered just how secure the CS-100 design really is. The devil of it is that it's comfortable enough and safe enough that there really isn't a valid reason for it's removal so you genuinely are at the mercy of the keyholder.

Also like you I'm regularly milked or taken anally (well, I normally am.. right now I'm in a period of total denial up to Valentines... that is really hard to take!) and that was hard to accept at first. Again, it's a case of making your choice - do you accept it because it's what She wants or do you move on.

If you genuinely want to be under Her control then you will accept the belt and all that goes with it. There's no way She'll go back to a CB-style belt if She's serious about keeping you locked - they're just not secure and She knows it now. The CS-100 is different - it's for real, full on and a little overwhelming at first when you discover it really is escape-proof.

I'd say it's make your mind up time - if you're serious about submitting to Her, then you will find a way to adjust to Her demands & requirements. if not, well, that is for the two of you to work out.

Good luck...

Scottishsubby
scottishsubby (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Chastity Steel
My Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for scottishsubby

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2  
Thanks Scottishhubby, It does come down to what she wants. I have pretty much submitted to her. I do as she says. She does listen to my concerns and decides what should be done on most things. We were talking last night about it. I told her it is driving me crazy. Its hard to sleep. She said exactly what you said. She likes how secure it is and thats what she wants. She came up with a deal. For the first three months she will switch cs100 and the cb600s back and fourth when she wants to just so i can get a good night sleep. After the three months i will wear the cs-100 permanently without removing it for any reason except health reasons. I will only be allowed out once a month and thats it. If i cheat as she calls it while in the cb-6000s. She will tie me up and cane me 100 times with out stopping and then lock me in cs-100 with out being released monthly. She has told me repeatedly she controls my cock. It is hers. its only meant for her and she will do what she wants with it. She loves telling me over and over i can never have a real orgasm unless she says so. She always brings up the past and is tired of me wanting to have sex all the time. We will never go back to how it was. It will never happen. I know it wont. Just the way she acts i can tell. Its the grin on her face when she is fucking me anally, i can tell its all the satisfication she needs. She uses a vibrator on her while wear the strap on harness. She loves having orgasms from fucking me with her strap on. She says it feels so good that she is happy with that for the rest of her life. So anyway there is no going back. This is my life now. I just wish it was more comfortable thats all. I have told her that being uncomfortable takes away from my fustration. Her response was give it 3 months see if the fustration goes away then. She said it smiling. all i can do is take her deal and move forward. I love her to much not to do as she says.
oct29slave (User)
ONLY TIME WILL TELL
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for oct29slave

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 17  
Heheh…Another be careful what you wish for….well met. That’s just the way it is. Read my profile and posts on the Lastowski threads and you will find you are not alone in your journey through life locked in a real chastity belt. I was like you at first and getting used to it 24/7/365 is an experience that I never wish to repeat. Going to work that first week was a nightmare. You skin will toughen up eventually and once you finally truly truly emotionally accept that you are going to spend your life wearing this thing and its not up to you anymore it will get easier. When I complained at first she got annoyed by it. Then she started whipping me for it. It was and always will be that unless I do not need medical attention it stays on. I rarely bring it up anymore. I am only milked now and I am thankful to get one every month. The sleeping will improve in time as your body adjusts. The tightness around the waist, the pinching and chaffing, peeing and going to the bathroom, emotional changes, intense feelings of sexual frustration, fear of getting caught wearing it.…These are all things that accompany being locked in a belt. I do sometimes forget I am wearing it but much of the time I still can’t stop thinking about it. I feel alienated from people and separate from everyone I meet. Being a slave to a Mistress and having friends who share the BDSM lifestyle finally allowed me to move from acceptance to a small sense of pride that I am able to live a somewhat normal life now after getting used to it. Still you will suffer some small discomfort but its ok…you are not alone out there. It is a way of life and if she wants it that way then just accept it. Impress her by not speaking of it constantly. My Mistress prefers oral and I am teased right to the edge daily and milked monthly with my nipples because the chastity belt along with training caused my pleasure center to migrate to my nipples. I am thankful for this as I have become so obedient and submissive to her it is subconscious and likely permanent. I am pretty much locked into this lifestyle now….as a slave to a Woman. Things are really going to change for you…before you can enjoy it, you must accept it.

rs
rubber_slave (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Steelwerks Extreme
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for rubber_slave

Logged Logged  

Hi I want to be like you in a full chastity belt and discover how it feel looked up and no release in many months , please tell us, how you feels in every week you past from now, tanks.
chastiloked (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Access Denied
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married - wife is looking (cuck)
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Play Partners? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for chastiloked

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
i wear my chastity belts since about 6 years , day and night always never without my belt ...the T/V or the "arch"..i love that feeling.....for me it would be more difficult do be without the belt.. the belt protects me for myself !
reg. GWENY
gweny (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Neosteel
Other
I Don't Own a Chastity Device
BirdLock
D/s Status
Married Cuckold
Marital Status
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Seeking Relationship? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for gweny

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
cb 600s is a very nice ting, i have one.
jens (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Chastity Steel
BirdLock
D/s Status
I am new I don't know yet
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for jens

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1  
Hi Scottishsubby,

We are currently looking for a new chastity device and my CB3000 has split yet again, grrrr. I guess it's time to upgrade to something more serious and secure. From what you describe about your experience the CS-100 sounds like a good next step up.

I was wondering though who makes it? I did a google search and found a site called Fetish Felix. Is that were you got yours from? Is the waist part of the belt adjustable? Currently when I get excited in the CB300 it gets pushed away from my body. Does the CS-100 stop that from happening? Because that would be great.

Thanks
Bitchboy
bitchboyinoz (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-6000
D/s Status
Cuckold Wannabe
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for bitchboyinoz

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2012/02/12 21:04 By Ksbitchboy.

check the neosteel "arch" ,, modern easy to wear ,no profiles or linings , a chastity belt which does what it suppose to do and made for ! the masterpiece hipband is adjustable and nothing is pushing away from your body. for more info see my pictures or send me a P/M..
reg. GWENY
gweny (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Neosteel
Other
BirdLock
D/s Status
Married Cuckold
Marital Status
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
oct29slave wrote:
Ok so my wife and i bought a CS-100 knock off. The real belts just cost too much to start out with.

The CS-100 knock off is called the "Enforcer Model-T". I had that one before. It's a very nice steel belt. I can easily sleep locked in it... and feel comfortably "naked" but lacks a crotch band to hold a Butt Plug.

So I upgraded to the T-3, from the same Chinese manufacturer (and costs about the same as the CS-100): www.dhgate.com/2012-new-best-price-new-m...d80.html%3Cbr%20/%3E

Here's a video of me buckling my T-3, Buttplug and Penis plug in place, and concealing it over skintight speedos to head out inline skating: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=ZfhvP-S169-

Its drving me crazy. I can hardly fall asleep wearing it. Its actually made me forget about the fustration of not having any orgasm since new years.

The CS-100 knockoff is mild in comparison to wearing a T-3 with both plugs at night. It's a mix of intense pleasure combined with intense frustrations, that results in intense teasing... And if you can't resist constantly being assfucked and penisfucked by the belt's steel plugs, and start stroking against your belt, causing the it's plugs to trust you deep in a reciprocating motion alternating front and back... you WILL GET AN INTENSE RUINED ORGASM. (and even more intense, because the Butt Plug is firmly secured, so during orgasm the sprinter muscles don't just contrast to pull it up, but instead, rub on it and lick the fixed foreign object). The trick in a T-3 is resist and ignore the constant state of arousal.

Now I'm typing these lines double-stuffed locked in a T-3... I just ACCEPT the fact that I'm being continuously assfucked and penisfucked. Else, any intervention from my part (including mental) will make things worst... and get raped.

The CS-100 is not anywhere near there...

How do you get use to full time chastity belt?

You will NEVER get used to wearing a full-fledged steel chastity belt. You will just get more comfortable with it, but you will ALWAYS get a "reminder". And if a belt is worn with steel plugs, it's the same, except: You will just get more comfortable with it, but you will ALWAYS get fucked.
Locked_inSteel (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Access Denied
William Jones
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for Locked_inSteel

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2012/09/28 17:21 By Locked_inSteel.

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
Hi,
I wear a CS knock-off, and had a CS100 that I sold, I like the Chinese tubes better because they put a ring on the edge of the tube as built, no extra charge, I also switch between a cage, this stainless one is comfortable and light so it's easy to wear, use a support cord to hold it up, not totally secure without a PA however.

www.dhgate.com/high-quality-male-stainle...13768e07a45792a.html
Dresden (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Chastity Steel
D/s Status
Married Cuckold
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Pansexual

View Main Profile Page for Dresden

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 2 Years ago Karma: 0  
Nice idea you got there, but how do you get away with that hole in the rear your pants?

Locked_inSteel wrote:
oct29slave wrote:
Here's a video of me buckling my T-3, Buttplug and Penis plug in place, and concealing it over skintight speedos to head out inline skating: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=ZfhvP-S169-

Gary (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for Gary

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Ok, so I've been wearing my Chinese knock-off CS100 for about a year, and the silicone liner for starters doesn't stick, I've tried every silicone adhesive known and it just doesn't hold for more than a week. My new issue though is I need a new liner (silicone or neoprene doesn't matter) as the original one is starting to fall apart. I was hoping someone might know of a good (and fairly inexpensive) place to get one as the FF site has them for like 18 Euro's plus shipping, that to me seems a bit much. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-J
JCruise (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Chastity Steel
CB-6000
D/s Status
Married Cuckold
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Try-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for JCruise

Logged Logged  

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt? 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
jasonmraynor wrote:
I've tried every silicone adhesive known and it just doesn't hold for more than a week. -J

Try finding some "Right Stuff" sealer. It is a automotive gasket maker and can be found at most auto part stores. I've used it to repair latex to the silicone liner on my Neosteel belt. As you I tried many different sealers and this is the only one that glued the silicone back to the stainless. As the name saids, it's the right stuff.

Also works great for any sealing or gasket sealing you need on the auto's, I know with 30+ years of mechanic's behind me. It's the only thing we use at work for everything. Just watch tighten down the bolts right at first. Best to just snug then let set for a time then tighten to specs. If you prep the surfaces correctly first it will seal!!
Missy Tanya (User)
Wishing I was???
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Neosteel
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for Missy Tanya

Logged Logged  

Check out some of my Stories for you to Enjoyment!!

Re:How do you get use to full time chastity belt?..........
wear it ...the rest comes by itself !!!

and that was the reason i changed to the masterpiece system,,,no more silicon linings or other profiles , as i mentioned several times ,,it wears better !! reg. GWENY
gweny (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Neosteel
Other
BirdLock
D/s Status
Married Cuckold
Marital Status
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2013/01/14 10:34 By andrea1.

i am sorry but thats your problem
my slave is locked and has been since dec 25 [when i let him out for his xmas wank LOL] i allow 7 mins for him to cum if not in time he goes back in .
he knows that he is now locked till 1st june unless he upsets me then i add time on.
the device was custom made of stainless steel with case hardened pins [the man who made it for me told me that hubby would have to call the fire brigade to get out].
the keys are held by me and his sister[i told her it was a cash box key and she must witness any opening of the box].
angel (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
Cuckoldress
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Bi-Curious

View Main Profile Page for angel

Logged Logged  

Hello.

I am locked 24/7 in a steel chastity belt made by LockednSteel. Might say one of the luckly ones or more like the unlucky one who got one from them. My wife has had me locked in it since March 2009. My chastity is all her idea, not mine. It is now to a point where I have no choice about beeing kept in chastity.This belt like other steel belts is the real thing. It is locked on and short of cuting it off there is no way out of it, I can not cheat with it on. There is absoluty no way for any type of self stimulation, none at all, I have tried. My wife has me on a schedule of allowing me intercourse with her about every three months, that's four times a year. That is the only time the belt is unlocked and I can get out. This is now my sexual lifestyle.

My wife gave me about a month to get use to it before it went fulltime. The belt fit very well from the start so getting use to it bring locked on was not to hard. The hard part was the emotional part. Realizing that I was no longer going to be the one in charge of sexual activities was very hard. At first I fought it, I complained, resisted, got pissed orwhat ever to show my displeasure about it. All to no avail. My wife was most determined and knew how to get her way.

I soon relaized that my chastity was going to be for real, not a sex game. That left me very depressed for a while. However I soon relized that sexually pleasing my wife was more important then my sexual pleasure. I now accept it and just live with it.This all took time but had no choice.
Good luck wth your belt
alanlocked (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Access Denied
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for alanlocked

Logged Logged  

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy