Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
MadelineIsWicked 775x120 ROS
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     Re:Male Chastity, Nude...   Re:has any one been...   has any one been...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:New Chastity belt...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Male Chastity, Nude...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Re:Sumary of 1 part of...   Custom SteelWorxx with...   Cassahhdee aches. (re:...   Re:Male Chastity, Nude...   MM JB for Sale 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) (1 viewing) (1) Guest

Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :)
Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hello.
We are a couple who also loves chastity and orgasm control. We've been married for over 10 years. I'm the one who like to controls my husband and I keep it locked in chastity more than 6 months. I love to control his orgasm, when and how he will cum. Usually allow him every 10-15 days. I like to tie him up and tease his cock for hours usually jerking his cock with my hand. In particular, a sensitive cock head and I use it in every way, while sipping coffee and watching TV. I would like some experience Mistress to write me about how to make him even more crazy and on the edge. I very much need new ideas. Want it it totally insane. I want his balls are extremely full and blue. Should I totally forbidden him sex and penetration, how long to keep him without orgasm? I really like to make him in real hell in teasing and denial Thank you in advance for yours advices
Greetings from V and slave r
slave_r (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

View Main Profile Page for slave_r

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
As a sub one my best teases I got was in public. My wife wore a white G-string and bra under a Purple semi-transparent dress. They were both clearly visible under the dress. She walked in front of me at the mall. My dick grew in its little cage staright away. i kept wondering how many other guys out there were checking her out as she walked past them. Was a great tease.
colin75 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for colin75

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Re:Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 3  
She should make YOU wear a purple bra and G string under a white see through shirt and white shorts! Then she can follow you through the mall and laugh at all the embarrassing looks and comments!!
Sissypantees (User)
I am a Pampered Panty Princess!
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Chastity Steel
Other
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
Gender: Male Location: USA, East Coast Birthdate: 1957-00-00
View Main Profile Page for Sissypantees

Logged Logged  

Sissypantees

Re:Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 1  
Sometimes less is more.

I enjoy restraining boys, naked apart from their cock cage, and going about my day as usual. I usually make a point to wear something particularly flattering, and might occasionally brush up against him, or might even pleasure myself in front of him without acknowledging him in anyway.

By the end of the day, they're usually desperate, compliant and willing to do absolutely anything for my attention
Miss Noel (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
Female Switch
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Pansexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for Miss Noel

Logged Logged  

Re:Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 2  
Miss Noel my mistress/wife plays the same game on me, often restrained for hours and teased to no end. she wears a latex cat suit and will hover over me while I am unable to move. It drives me crazzy and she loves that
relfas (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Neosteel
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for relfas

Logged Logged  

Re:Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi
I like to keep him on edge for days. Orgasm is allowed only at times when I want to. I like dominant wardrobe, so I dress latex, leather, nylons and high heels....but sometimes just ordinary dress, short skirt and nylons. Mostly I tie him to the bed and take off chastity. Then begins the agony. He must warn me every time he is on the edge. Then I start to massage cock especially the glans. It is very sensitive. Sometimes I use a full bottle lube for one session. While watching a movie, and possibly a very long one wank it for hours. He is forbidden to beg for orgasm. He can only begs me to stop and put him back in chastity.
Sex is allowed sometimes but not orgasm. When he cant stand up sex, he simply need to ask me to stop
One day during the week he have rest day without chastity.Usually I wear short skirt but no panties. When I order him he need to lick me or enter me with his cock, for few minutes or seconds and stop. He is hard and desperate almost whole day.
He never know when I will grant him orgasm.It is always surprise for him .Last time he cum 20 days ago.
Soon it will be his birthday and I need something special for him.It will be nearly one month without orgasm.Will I grant it, I will see....
slave_r (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for slave_r

Logged Logged  

Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: -8  
kljkswergj5d (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for kljkswergj5d

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2013/07/16 16:56 By sissykatie.

Re:Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) 10 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 1  
Husband n I play the dice game that way its all up to how the dice fall he gets to role every other sat all numbers mean something diffrent its fun so far but we new to this
locked4life (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

D/s Status
I am new I don't know yet
Marital Status
Married
View Main Profile Page for locked4life

Logged Logged  

Re:Need new ideas to tease and denial my husband :) 10 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 3  
Just keep him locked up , there is no need for any stimulation on his cock either ,make him look after you orally anytime you want it , don't worry when he gets horny enough he will " blow in his pants" ,, every guy has done it many many times when they were young , I still did it many times when i was in my early 40's ,,if a guy gets horny enough cum will just ooze out of his cock head . I'm sure that most girls have been with a guy that came in his pants while they were necking someplace ,
debbydo (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

View Main Profile Page for debbydo

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2013/11/03 08:22 By debbydo.

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy