Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
English Mansion ROS
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     Re:Which device   Which device   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:MistressKatie is...   Re:Videos that make you...   serving women   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:A New Device...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Which size cb6000 or...   being REAL   Re:The Little Red Devil   Re:Videos that make you... 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Foreskin chastity piercing (1 viewing) (1) Guest

Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Foreskin chastity piercing
Foreskin chastity piercing 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
I'm thinking of having two rings pierced on either side of my foreskin, which can then be locked together. Does anyone have a similar piercing or should i go for a PA with a hafada? (ballsack)
Chaste Slut Josie (User)
Still learning
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-2000
Other
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
View Main Profile Page for Chaste Slut Josie

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re: Foreskin chastity piercing 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
I have a PA piercing myself but I wouldn't really recommend this for chasity. The forskin & PA piercing are both too shallow to hold the pressure an erection can generate. (although, this varies per person. if you have a very weak erection you may be alright.)
I'd say the forskin is out for sure. The average tissue there is just too thin & the tension will force the hole to either stretch or migrate. A PA may work for the reasons above, but having mine I don't recommend it as much. (it is great for play sessions & minor pulling on it is very enjoyable.)
What I do recommend though, is an Apadravyas. <a href="cgi.bmezine.com/cgi-bin/glossary.exe?sea...a&full=yes" target="_blank">cgi.bmezine.com/cgi-bin/glossary ... a&full=yes</a>
This goes through the glans itself, which is a lot thicker & more resilient to pressure. It would only take a little creativity to modify jewelry & locks or something to make this into a chasity piercing. Im thinking of upgrading my PA to an AP & maybe getting a Guiche to lock it to (<a href="cgi.bmezine.com/cgi-bin/glossary.exe?sea...e&full=yes" target="_blank">cgi.bmezine.com/cgi-bin/glossary ... e&full=yes</a>
Plus, the healing time required for these makes for an enjoyable chaste session by itself. My PA was mostly healed in 4-5 weeks, but we waited a full 6 before doing anything with it. I'm told an AP takes longer though.

PS. just reread your post - not sure how well this would work for an un-cut shaft. anyone have experience with that aspect?
Sasquatch0 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-2000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for Sasquatch0

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Re: Foreskin chastity piercing 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Agreed and thanks for your opinion. I don't know if a PA can be done if your foreskin is still intact?
Chaste Slut Josie (User)
Still learning
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-2000
Other
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for Chaste Slut Josie

Logged Logged  

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy