Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
BNW - Sissy Boy TOP
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     New here, not to...   Re:serving women   Re:serving women   Re:serving women   Re:Which device   Which device   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:MistressKatie is...   Re:Videos that make you...   serving women   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:A New Device...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you... 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: QUEENING
QUEENING 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -1  
Nor seen a chatrrom abour this face sitting/ oral servitude please leats have some comments. I love it especially when i am milked.
herlockedboy (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Marital Status
Involved/Dating
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Dominant
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
View Main Profile Page for herlockedboy

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:QUEENING 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -2  
What can one say about it. It's my favourite occupation. To be caged, whilst my beautiful key holder/wife sits on my face, to feel her satisfaction and taste her when my tongue makes her come, to have the sweet frustration of a face covered in her juices whilst I can only leak pre-cum....ah, heaven. To me, oral servitude is the greatest part of being caged.
Kirk Marriott (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
The Curve
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
Gender: Male Location: New England, USA Birthdate: 1962-07-20
View Main Profile Page for Kirk Marriott

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Re:QUEENING 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
the wife wasn't to keen to the idea at first when i showed them to her online,then i kept saying it looked like it would be fun she thought it would be very uncomfortable,but then she did research on comments of people who used them and she purchased one without my knowlage. that was 3 yrs ago ,in 06 ,then she took me out for my birthdaywe had dinner and then we were going to a haloween party,we came and she & i got into our costumes me as a gangsterand she came out to the clicking of 5" heel's fishnets stockings & garters showing short leather mini and leather corset and make-up and hair real "stern-sluty" like a liberain from hell" and as i picked my jaw up from the floor,all she said was lets go sweetie.she wouldn't let me touch her all night when we got home she said ready for your present go into the bedroom and strip,when she came into the bedroom wine i one hand and a cigerette in the other she said i was to address her as mistress then she told me to lie on the bed and proceeded to tie me spread-eagle.next she told me not to move and proceed to shave hy totome pole and sack. i had a good idea what came next she put me in my cb-6000 it felt weird to say the least, then she shocked me when she said open up and put a 2 1/4" ringgag head harness. thats when she no getting off till i do she mounted my face like a mad woman she had so many orgasms she lost finnally she was teasing herslef because not much of my tounge was out she was concertating right on her clit well that was the first night she ever squirted i should say she busted because i thought i would drown well that was the first of to many encounters to count she always said she wishes we started the chastity sooner.hope you dont mind i went into this so much but that was the best thing so far and i love my w/m so much wish you luck in all your box lunches till later
lap dog (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for lap dog

Logged Logged  

Re:QUEENING 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Queening is definitely without a doubt one of my top favorite fetishes.

I love being smothered underneath a woman inhaling her scent and getting all messy.

I mean like seriously, it's almost a fetish in the clinical sense of the word.
Epona (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
The Curve
Locked in Steel
D/s Status
CD/TV/T-Girl Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Pansexual
Seeking Play Partners? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for Epona

Logged Logged  

Re:QUEENING 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
As my Princess and I still have regular sex, we have found a nice addition to queening:
Sometimes when she sits on top of me in the end and has announced to me that she will allow me to cum as well, she hops on my face right after I have climaxed and makes me eat my own creampie and give her a final climax as well.
________ (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

View Main Profile Page for ________

Logged Logged  

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy