Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
FemDomBride - TOP
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     The wife has me well...   Re:Now my wife Knows i...   Re:Now my wife Knows i...   Re:Would You suck a cock   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:caught, now...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Would You suck a cock   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:Train anal orgasm   Re:Videos that make you...   Re:caught, now...   Re:A step towards...   Re:Videos that make you...   Crossdressing Club San... 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Male doms with sub male and female (1 viewing) (1) Guest

Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Male doms with sub male and female
Male doms with sub male and female 4 Years ago Karma: 0  
I'm just curious in getting some feedback. We are in a very new situation with a Dominate Straight Male and sub straight female and male. The Dom and I are interested in orgasm denial of the sub male. We have already started this with making the sub watch us cum together but not letting him join. Would like any feedback on these relationships where there are two straight males and 1 female and the dynamics that we can expect. There does not seem to be a lot of examples that I can find. We are very interested in introducing a chastity device for the sub.
goodgirl1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

Orientation
Hetrosexual
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

View Main Profile Page for goodgirl1

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:Male doms with sub male and female 4 Years ago Karma: 4  
Granted I am tired but, this does sound to me like a cuckold style relationship. Not sure of the relationship parameters between the three of you.. Is anyone in this grouping married? Try researching cuckold relationships, even without the sub male being married the dynamic of a dominant male/female coupling while the submissive male is not allowed to join in, seems to apply here.
arcane (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for arcane

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
Re:Male doms with sub male and female 4 Years ago Karma: 3  
Agree, this is nearly cuckold defined. The level of sub involvement varies widely, but fluffing and clean-up duties would at least keep him interested and make it exciting for all. Sitting in the corner or another room may make him lose interest altogether. Thoughts?
milamber69 (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Pansexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for milamber69

Logged Logged  

Re:Male doms with sub male and female 4 Years ago Karma: 0  
You should both begin feminizing and sissifying your sub male. Because he is straight he won't want to do it. That makes the forcing of it upon one more humiliation he has to endur on his journey to be a she. You can make him wear panties over his chastized cock. I suggest enforcing this on a 24/7 basis and then slowly add to his wardrobe. Once he's fully a sissy you can begin training him to clean your creampies and fluff your dominate male. The dom should be good with it as he will no longer view the sub as a male but as a sissy.
Kitty (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

View Main Profile Page for Kitty

Logged Logged  

This is precisely the relationship I had with my wife and her live-in boyfriend. He was straight and dom and I was pretty much denied. A little jealousy at times, but I never really felt left out. We did lots of things together, just not sex. They both walked around naked a lot and he would let me see him feel her up or play with her under a blanket while we watched a movie at night, but come bed time they went to their room. They did leave the door open always so I could listen and both of them knew that I would listen and masturbate. They would also fuck in my bed when I left for work in the morning and leave me a wet spot to sleep in for my after-lunch nap. He moved on after about six months but there was discussion of caging me in the CB-3000 that we have and for him to keep the key so that I would have to ask him to masturbate or at least ask her to get it from him so that he would know and be in control. All in all it worked fine and we all liked the relationship.
footboy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
Married Cuckold
Marital Status
Married - wife is looking (cuck)
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for footboy

Logged Logged  

Re:Male doms with sub male and female 4 Years ago Karma: 7  
Hi, footboy. Nice first post --- welcome to the CL forum. I'm sure we'd love to hear more about your experience.
chirenon (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Gay
Dom or Sub?
I am Dominant

View Main Profile Page for chirenon

Logged Logged  

Hello All, Goodgirl i wish i could share some experience or wisdom on Your situation. i am submissive, but transgendered and see the world more like Kitty does i think. My bias opinion is the same, naturally.

(Kitty, i ADORED your Profile, could we be long distance gurl-friends?)

If i could be permitted, Sir Chirenon's right, it would be very exciting to hear more about how exciting it was
sleeping on the 'wet-spot'. Sleeping? That would be a challenge.

Goodgirl, how i envy Your beautiful dominance, welcum here indeed. As footboy wrote, being forced to ask Master for the Key would be deliciously humiliating. Having to follow-through with both of Your present ... Priceless.

~sissy sarah~
sissy69sarah (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Divorced
Orientation
Lesbian
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for sissy69sarah

Logged Logged  

Thanks, I think the important thing you said is that there are all kinds of levels so its hard to define. I don't think we are a cuckhold in the true definition, but I like that we can come up with our own definition. For us its more like a three way where we do enjoy all the fun erotic sex three people can have..... the dom gets to decide what the sub gets to do though and lots of deniel and making him lick my juices off his dick to humiliate him, ect. A lot of cum control and denial and hopefully the use of chastity soon where the male dom is the key holder.

I just wanted to know if this situation is common at all or if there are others that are in this arena?
goodgirl1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

Orientation
Hetrosexual

Logged Logged  

goodgirl1,

I think the difference here between your relationship and a traditional cuckold relationship, is that the traditional cuckold relationship, begins m/f, where the small m and the small f are the sub-husband and sub-wife, already together, to which M (the dom cuckold boyfriend) is added. The end equation: M/f/m (or M/m/f) is the same as in your relationship, but you've gotten there a different way.

If I'm reading you right, you're starting out M/f and adding m. That's a little more unusual a path, because when you're in a situation with heterosexual M already in control, there's less immediate incentive for him to add an m to the equation. He might just as easily add more f's, creating M/f/f/f or a Master / harem girl situation. This is similar to my equation which is M/m/m, where I as the Master am free to add any number of harem boys to the equation.

However, there is no particular reason why an M/f couple can't create the M/f/m equation that is also the effect of the traditional cuckold relationship. I think the reason why so many of the boys on this sites (the m's if you will) often pick "bi-curious" as their orientation is that when you are focused on the the DOM/sub aspect of the relationship, power/authority/control become more attractive than gender.

In other words, even though many of the m's on this site are oriented toward women in simple attraction equation, they are still intensely excited by the idea of a cuckold M dominating their m/f relationship. There are otherwise "straight" boys on this site who are getting fucked by Dominant Men --- and loving it --- because the major force of attraction here is not traditional gender, it's the Dom/'sub authority factor.

In quite the same way, it's very possible for your own M (your Dom bf) to be attracted to the Dom/sub authority factor to the extent that this trumps gender for him and causes him to want to add a sub m to your equation. He'll get a similar (but also different) feeling Himself from having a boy to dominate alongside his girl.

Hope that makes sense. Good luck! I don't see anything unusual here. Even though you're coming at this from a different origin, the end equation is approximately the same. The only difference is that there is less extreme role-reversal because the "m" boy never began life as a the supposed master of the house.
chirenon (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Gay
Dom or Sub?
I am Dominant

Logged Logged  

Thank you!!!! Thats is exactly the description we were looking for!! Thats helps a lot. Sort of justifies our situation as legit. We just were trying to understand the dynamic. I think understanding the part about transcending the boundaries of gender is the par that we needed to understand and you helped with that.
goodgirl1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)

Orientation
Hetrosexual

Logged Logged  

You're quite welcome, I'm glad that helps and makes sense.

Yes, I think it's quite right to say that the power relationship and power attraction transcends gender attraction. So, if the M in your relationship decided to dominate the m by occasionally fucking him, the key here is the act is an expression of the M's dominance and the m's submission. The important component is the CAPITAL LETTER vs. lower case letter, not which particular letter is involved.

So, for example, I'm 100% orientated towards males (i.e., gay), but you'll see I make all kinds of photocaption stories that involve women, as you can see in this folder: www.chastitylifestyle.com/chastity/index...mbnails&album=18

I haven't made these stories because I'm intrinsically physically attracted to women; I've made them because I'm attracted to the power situation and the erotic circumstances surrounding ideas like Dom/sub, role-reversal, cuckolding, male chastity, etc.

(I haven't made any stories relating specifically to your circumstances, but I have done many cuckolding stories that you may find of some interest.)
chirenon (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Gay
Dom or Sub?
I am Dominant

Logged Logged  

Re:Male doms with sub male and female 3 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 3  
Your ability to capture the psyche so succintly is a gift, and is spot-on from everything I've read.

I'm curious if your profession is in the psychology field.
milamber69 (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Pansexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Re:Male doms with sub male and female 3 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 3  
Sorry, this last reply was meant for Chirenon.
milamber69 (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Pansexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

Logged Logged  

Re:Male doms with sub male and female 3 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 7  
Thanks, milamber. No, my background is not psychology. My background is social science and I'm very interested in personal interaction --- human politics. I try to be an empathetic observer of human interaction who is open to different alternatives.
chirenon (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Gay
Dom or Sub?
I am Dominant

Logged Logged  

Re:Male doms with sub male and female 3 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 5  
Chirenon,

i have to concur. Excellent explanation especially the part pertaining to how the M/F/m or M/f/m relation trancends the gender line because to me it's more about the submission whether it be a male or female i am servicing. i am there to provide a service only and that service is pleasuring someone else sexually however THEY desire even though i am not in any sort of cuckold situation now. When i do get to perform oral on a male at Mistress' command In the end it is the submission that drives me.

MM's sweetpea
rachel
Rachel (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
ExoBelt Chastity Tube
D/s Status
Sissy Maid
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? No
Seeking Play Partners? No
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for Rachel

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/11/22 06:24 By RachelS.

Meet Rachel subhubs true self

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy