Chastity Lifestyle - Male Chastity Webdesign Erfurt
Chastity Lifestyle Chastity Lifestyle.com - Male Chastity, Chastity Devices and D/s. Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Belt
English Mansion ROS
Chastity Device
Chastity Lifestyle
Recent Forum Posts:     Re:when will i be able...   Re:make me wear sissy...   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   make me wear sissy...   Re:Spam Again !   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:Which devices are the...   Re:Which devices are the...   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:Which devices are the...   Re:Which devices are the...   Re:Hello!   Re:Which devices are the...   Re:Which devices are the...   Re:Is wearing a chastity...   Re:Which devices are the... 

Chat Users: Why not drop into the chat room and hang out...if you login they will come!
Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle  PfeilHome arrow Chastity Forum Chastity Lifestyle
Chastity Lifestyle

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
cum filled rubbers? (1 viewing) (1) Guest

Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: cum filled rubbers?
cum filled rubbers? 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
hello all,

please send me pictures or links of cum filled rubbers, or tell me where i can find them on the internet.
i always think about their owners and about the circumstances they got filled... if you have own pictures, please tell me the story why and where they got filled... (precum filled rubbers on chastitydevices are also nice..)

thank you very much...

ready_for_chastity (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
I Don't Own a Chastity Device
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Seeking Relationship? Yes
Seeking Play Partners? Yes
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

View Main Profile Page for ready_for_chastity

Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  

Chastity, Sissy & Cuckold T-Shirts from IrreverentShirts.com

Re:cum filled rubbers? 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
ready_for_chastity wrote:
hello all,

please send me pictures or links of cum filled rubbers, or tell me where i can find them on the internet.
i always think about their owners and about the circumstances they got filled... if you have own pictures, please tell me the story why and where they got filled... (precum filled rubbers on chastitydevices are also nice..)

thank you very much...

I've no idea where this photo came from originally, except that I saw it on Fetlife.
chaste777 (Moderator)
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
Other
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
Gender: Male Location: Kent, England, UK Birthdate: 1976-11-22
View Main Profile Page for chaste777

Logged Logged  

The Curve
The Curve
$149.95
CB-2000
CB-2000
$99.95
CB-3000
CB-3000
$149.95
CB-6000
CB-6000
$149.95
Birdlocked Chastity Device
Birdlocked Chastity Device (ON ORDER)
$143.00
hmmm yummy ...
ready_for_chastity (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
I Don't Own a Chastity Device
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for ready_for_chastity

Logged Logged  

Re:cum filled rubbers? 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1  
just google www.imagefap.com and put a search in for cum filled condoms
Sub Dave (User)
Cuckold back in Chastity Where I Belong
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Married
Orientation
Bi-Curious
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
Gender: Male dave.dodsworth@hotmail.co.uk Location: South Yorkshire England Birthdate: 1983-03-06
View Main Profile Page for Sub Dave

Logged Logged  

Re:cum filled rubbers? 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
Here is a picture of me Jerking Off into a condom that was carefully removed and emptied into my mouth. There is a whole series of these picts that I can't find at the moment but I was locked in my Pink CB2000 for 30 days 24/7 except to shave and wash, then right back in. That is the longest I have been locked up without any release. I have to admit I was the one who wanted to experience Chastity for a full month and convinced my GF to go along and once we started to not let me back out, promising her sexual release anytime she wanted it which was about 2-3 times a week

My GF had lots of oral sex and I used a couple dildos on her during that month. A couple times I was dressed like a slut with crotchless panties, nylons, garter, bra, camasole and securely to tied the bed spread eagle. My cage was removed and my GF stroked my cock to the point of cumming several times, I had to tell her when to stop to make sure I didn't cum without permission. I did leak a little cum during these teasing and denial sessions and it was fed to me by my GF fingers on my tougne. After about an hour of teasing and orgasm control I was left alone in the dark until I was soft enough to go back in my CB2000 and relocked without any sexual release.

I have a big time "forced to eat my own cum" fantasy and she is well aware of it. Depends on my mood but I usually loose total desire to eat my own cum immediately after I shoot my load. So when we are playing Fem Dom games during sex I usually want her to be firm and find a way to make sure I don't back out of my cum eating duty. I have found the easiest way to make sure I eat all my cum is to shoot directly into the palm of my hand and at the last squirt just bring my hand to my mouth and stick my tougne in it right away before the come down hits me. But that is when I am doing it myself. In the Fem Dom mode we have come up with me being tied to the bed with a "O Ring" with straps on it put in my mouth and fasten behind my head. There is no way I can close my mouth and since I am tied tightly I can't stop her from making sure it all goes in my mouth to swallow.

In this picture my legs and left hand were tied to the bed and I was jerking myself off bringing my very horny cock to the edge over and over. My GF was taking pictures first of me taking off the CB2000 and putting a unlubricated condom over just the head of my cock to catch all my cum. After being locked up for 30 days and not cumming a drop jerking my cock to the edge over and over was just maddening. After I couldn't take it anymore she tied my other hand to the bed and asked me if I was ready to eat all my cum tonight and to expect quite a big load. I'll be honest, its a great fantasy and I was really hot and bothered but I also knew I was going to squirt a very large load of cum in the condom and I was going to have to eat every single drop of it. As my GF started stroking my cock up and down she started talking to me asking if I was ready to eat all my cum tonight and how much its going to squirt in the condom and she made sure my head was on a couple big pillows so I could easily see my cock, the condom and her stroking.

My heart was beating fast as I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I was actually scared knowing there was no backing out and that my desire to eat it would drop off a lot after I filled the condom. With the ring in my mouth I pleaded with my GF to not dump the entire condom in my mouth all at once, even tho I was not easy to understand she knew what I was saying and was worried about, I didn't want to gag or throw up with a mouth full of cum and tied to the bed .... lol She said OK enough screwing around fill that condom for me right now and she started pumping my cock hard and fast. I quickly went right to the edge, trying to hold back the first squirt but soon lost the battle and 30 days worth of horney, cock teasing, full balls let loose with a L O N G white stream of cum that hit the end of that condom like a firehose.! I was watching as it filled the end of the condom and my GF just kept on pumping my cum, squirt after squirt, after squirt, it felt sooooo good and I was at a point where I could have suppressed the rest of the orgasm and ended it a bit early but I thought to myself oh damn just let it go and about 2-3 more massive squirts filled the condom. I squirted at least 8-10 times in the condom and it was fuller than I had ever seen it before.

Just as expected I started cooling off and the realization that all that cum was soon going to be in my mouth to swallow set in. And as usual I wanted for my GF to just stop there, the fantasy was lived and my orgasm was more than what I expected but I watched as she pushed my cock to the side and slid the condom off my cock head being careful not to spill a drop. As she was moving up the bed to my face what does she say ? "You sure came a lot in here, look at all that cum. That made me even sink more knowing I have to eat more cum than usual. Depending on my mood I can take it and swallow it without any big problem as long as its not too thick or a big clump at one time. She moved up to my face and I started to move my head a bit sideways trying to back out but she reached down and put her fingers around my ball sack and squeezed. She said "Your going to eat this cum weather you like it or not, your not backing out after all this". I knew to move my head straight forward and she release my balls and moved the condom to my mouth. I could now smell that familiar aroma and she slowly tipped the condom over holding the bottom and let about half of it run directly onto my tougne. I coughed a bit with the flavor and texture of warm cum in my mouth and swallowed it as fast as I could. Its not that bad, the whole thing is in my head I know but its hard for me sometimes, I guess that is why its also so exciting. She then poured more into my mouth, I swallowed again and she then turned the condom upside down and pushed it inside out rubbing my tougne with the cum soaked inside of the condom. After she felt it was all cleaned up and I had swallowed the entire cum load I just squirted she said "Now that wasn't so bad was it" smiling and knowing this was a big step for me.

I was proud that I stayed locked up for a month, then had my cock teased and then had to eat every single drop of my cum. I love the stories of Dominate Women making it a rule for their subs that they have to eat every single drop of their own cum, whenever they are allowed an orgasm. And then coming up with nasty ways to make them eat it such as licking it off a black plate or having to Jerk Off onto their pussies and lick it up ,etc

Hope you enjoyed my adventure, its 100% true. We did another 2 week Chastity Lock up with me cumming on a dildo stuck to the bedroom mirror and then getting on my knees and sucking it clean but that is another story ! lol

Gina
CB2000inSacto (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-2000
The Curve
Neosteel
D/s Status
Male Switch
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Dom or Sub?
I am a Switch

View Main Profile Page for CB2000inSacto

Logged Logged  

Re:cum filled rubbers? 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -32  
This is where a good open fire comes in handy
terry (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
CB-6000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for terry

Logged Logged  

this thread reminds me of a similar picture I've seen but haven't been able to find for a while of where a guy was teased and filled a condom with precum.
Dkval (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Hetrosexual
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive

View Main Profile Page for Dkval

Logged Logged  

Hello everyone. i am a gay sissy diapered babyslave and am in chastity 24/7. This is permanent for me, which I try not to think about, but I do get a lot of cum as I am required to drink all my Master's cum and that of His three other slaves, as well as many of His friends that drop by and on average i suppose i get to swallow about 30 loads a week. However i am not allowed to have a cock in my mouth so it is all fed to me not from a condom but from a baby's bottle. Sometimes it is all saved up for a week and I am fed all of it at once from my bottle, which makes a change from formula made with Master's pee, which is what i get most of the time.

By the way i am allowed to go on the internet only under supervision once a week for one hour, and this is it. Afterwards i will be spanked and put in my crib, in bondage of course, until Monday morning.

sissy suzzy
chasteboi99 (User)
Selflocked and weak, need local keyholder (MKE WI)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
My Chastity Device(s)
CB-3000
D/s Status
Male Submissive
Marital Status
Single
Orientation
Gay
Dom or Sub?
I am Submissive
View Main Profile Page for chasteboi99

Logged Logged  

Go to top
Chastity Lifestyle
left unten
right unten
© 2014 ChastityLifestyle.com | Privacy Policy